Game invites not being received by neither me nor my friends.

Discus and support Game invites not being received by neither me nor my friends. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Me and my friends are all trying to play a game since the new xbox update but none of us are recieving game invites from anyone. We send it and receive... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by zT0PxM4RK5M4Nz, Oct 17, 2020.

1. Game invites not being received by neither me nor my friends.

Me and my friends are all trying to play a game since the new xbox update but none of us are recieving game invites from anyone. We send it and receive one if we are lucky but it'll be around 45 minutes after its been sent.

:)

zT0PxM4RK5M4Nz, Oct 17, 2020
  2. xL3aMS1 x Win User

Xbox Live is currently experiencing issues when it comes to receiving notifications between users.

From the Xbox Ambassadors team we apologize and ask for a little patience waiting for a solution the xbox team that is already working a solution. I attach the website so you can track the status of the problem, thank you very much and again we apologize
    from the entire Xbox team for a greeting from Spain.

Xbox Status
  3. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

My Xbox app on PC won't receive neither party invitations nor game invitations.

Hi Sebastian, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, follow these steps:

Open the Terminal window by pressing the Windows Key + X and Select "Open Powershell as Administrator".

Type this command:

get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers

In the same window, type the following command and press Enter:

start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN

Install the app on that page and select Yes when you receive the User Account Control (UAC) prompt.

Restart your device and try to install the game again.

For more information: https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/troubleshoot-games-windows-10

Let me know if it works!
  4. Burst Axe Win User

No Street Fighter 5 for Xbox One?

This is a sweet deal. Now I won't have my friends trying to get me to buy this game nor sending me game invites too it.
  5. geo21770 Win User

i cant join a party on MW3! why?!

Same issue here, cant join party nor jump in on session in progress, my friends cant join me nor accept my invites.
  6. oXBlackThornXo Win User

DAY ONE INVESTORS SHOULD HAVE A VOICE!

It's funny that you complain about not being invited to the beta and that you have "friends" that were. My brother received an invite and in the email it said that he could have a friend receive one as well. So if your friends are real friends they could
    have put your name in for being a participant.
Thema:

1. Game invites not being received by neither me nor my friends. - Similar Threads - Game invites being

2. PC Xbox app stopped showing party invites. Forcing us to use Windows Game Bar?

in XboX Insiders
    PC Xbox app stopped showing party invites. Forcing us to use Windows Game Bar?: The kids and I have been using the Xbox app across three PCs for voice chat for Minecraft for a few years. It stopped working recently, but in my efforts to troubleshoot it, I found all the fixes...
  3. Why am I getting stuck in game chat whenever I start a party or invite someone and then I'm...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why am I getting stuck in game chat whenever I start a party or invite someone and then I'm...: My question was in the title. 000f7462-b93c-4241-a2b4-c7a3e1015b0c
  4. Xbox pass invites on PC sending me to Microsft store and not letting me join my friends game

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox pass invites on PC sending me to Microsft store and not letting me join my friends game: On windows 11, using the XBOX APP/HUB, my friend sent me an invite to play a game as he's on Xbox and I'm on pc, and upon accepting the invite it asks how I want to use the link (Invite) and only...
  5. On xbox one I am unable to join a game that I get an invite for? Game is battlefield...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    On xbox one I am unable to join a game that I get an invite for? Game is battlefield...: On xbox one I am unable to join a game that I get an invite for? Game is battlefield hardline d845b8b4-7188-4cfc-9a0a-afdbd03eee1b
  6. Why is my invite To game greyed out?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is my invite To game greyed out?: When I want to invite someone to my game in the game bar the invite to game button is greyed out and I can’t invite taken to my game I am playing on windows 11 by the way Oh and also I can’t see...
  7. Xbox party invites don’t come through after resetting gaming services

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox party invites don’t come through after resetting gaming services: I have been having trouble with party invites for a while now. None of my friend’s invites appear on my desktop, but they do arrive on the Xbox mobile app. Even after I reset game bar by deleting...
  8. i can’t except a invite to play a game on Xbox X (game) GTA5 they are on Xbox One GTA5

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i can’t except a invite to play a game on Xbox X (game) GTA5 they are on Xbox One GTA5: I can’t except a game invite (GTA5( (when I’m on Xbox X) from my friends on Xbox One. Is there a solution ? 746b983b-55f4-4831-a5a5-4227e788982b
  9. I can’t see any of my friends online and if they try to send me a game invite, it tells...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can’t see any of my friends online and if they try to send me a game invite, it tells...: I can’t see any of my friends online. It shows that they are all off-line.. if they try to send me a game invite they get a message that says I am currently off-line...
  10. My Xbox app on PC won't receive neither party invitations nor game invitations.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox app on PC won't receive neither party invitations nor game invitations.: So I've been having a lot o trouble with my Xbox app on PC. When my friends try to invite me to their party or game I don't receive any notification, nor invitation, to the Xbox app on my PC,...