game install folder doesnt show up

Discus and support game install folder doesnt show up in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i got the xbox game pass a couple of months ago and everything worked fine. but i wanted to play again yesterday an it says this does anyone know how... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by luktjepekma, Aug 27, 2021.

1. luktjepekma
    luktjepekma Guest

i got the xbox game pass a couple of months ago and everything worked fine. but i wanted to play again yesterday an it says this does anyone know how to fix this. here are the things i tried: i reinstalled the xbox app and i updated my pc. if u know how to fix this pls help me
    game install folder doesnt show up [​IMG]

game install folder doesnt show up [​IMG]

:)

luktjepekma, Aug 27, 2021
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contacting us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good morning

"Microsoft has released an update to fix this issue. To install the update, follow these steps:

Select the Start button in the lower left corner of the main screen and select Settings.

Select Update and Security > Check for Updates.

Select View optional updates, then select update KB5004476 from the list.

KB5004476

Select Download and Install.

When the update is complete, restart the device.

You should now be able to install, update and launch games.

Are you still in trouble?

Try deleting the Game Services registry keys and reinstalling the Game Services app on your Windows 10 device:

Right-click the Start button in the lower left corner of the main screen and select Windows PowerShell (Administrator).

From the Administrator: At the Windows PowerShell screen type the following command and press Enter:

Get-AppxPackage *gamingservices* -allusers | remove-appxpackage -allusers

In the same window, type the following commands and press Enter:

Remove-Item -Path "HKLM:\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\GamingServices" -recurse

Remove-Item -Path "HKLM:\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\GamingServicesNet" -recurse

Restart the device.

Right-click the Start button in the lower left corner of the main screen and select Windows PowerShell (Administrator).

From the Administrator: At the Windows PowerShell screen type the following command and press Enter:

start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN

Install the application on this page and select Yes when prompted for User Account Control (CCU).

Try installing or starting the game again."

The problem started with this error, and there are several other errors, I advise you to try.

microsoft original text:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/errors/erro...
  3. OG HomerSimpson Win User

Download of Game DVR clips restricted?

having the same issue where i record a clip on the xbox one and then dwonload them via the sahre section of the game dvr clips on the xbox app, but doesnt show up in the app after i download them. shows in the folder but not in the app.
  4. VVPR1024256 Win User

Cannot launch Halo MCC or Gears 5

That would be fine if I can find a way to specifically uninstall EAC. I have gone to the install folder and opened the installers folder, but the EAC installer wont even run.

EAC does not show up in Apps and Features under Settings.

Now I just start the games with EAC disabled. That works.
  5. TS TSOTMC Win User

Unable to open or install games on the Xbox app?

It doesnt show up in the list because it now for some reason is no longer installed and wont install
  6. Northern Lass Win User

Microsoft Store doesn't recognize my device when trying to install a game with my Xbox Game Pass

Does your personal PC have the required minimum specification for the game you are trying to install, it might not show up if it doesnt.
Thema:

1. game install folder doesnt show up - Similar Threads - game install folder

2. Comparison of installed games between friends library’s

in XboX Insiders
    Comparison of installed games between friends library’s: Hey just an idea I thought would be cool, for years with my friends nearly every week or month when we get bored of a game we always ask what games the other has installed, there’s a way to check...
  3. Why does my Xbox freeze after installing a game?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox freeze after installing a game?: I have an Xbox One S and I downloaded a game yesterday. It was queued up for installation before I turned off the Xbox. Now, when I try to start anything, an error pops up saying the app was...
  4. Installed game code Forza Motorsport: Premium Edition on Xbox1 - then realised not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Installed game code Forza Motorsport: Premium Edition on Xbox1 - then realised not...: My son got an xbox one for his birthday. An uncle emailed him a game code for Forza Motorsport: Premium Edition that same day. We entered the game code not knowing that this game is not compatible...
  5. How to change install folder in a drive for game pass but folder doesn't exist

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to change install folder in a drive for game pass but folder doesn't exist: Trying to move game to from one drive to another but cannot as it says there is a drive issue. "N: - We didn't find N:\N:\Xbox. Make sure the folder exists and try again". This isn't a typo it...
  6. All games were installed to WindowsApps-Folder. How can i move them to another location, so...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All games were installed to WindowsApps-Folder. How can i move them to another location, so...: When installing every game, i can select a drive. This works fine but the games will not install to my own folder like (C:\XboxGames). They installed to WindowsApps Folder on the selected drive....
  7. Can not take ownership of exe file in XboxGames folder (installed by Game Pass)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not take ownership of exe file in XboxGames folder (installed by Game Pass): Long story short I need to modify starfield.exe with a HEX editor so I can get 32:9 aspect ratio support for Starfield - I've tried everything I can think of to take permissions of the file and...
  8. Why a game which I downloaded from Microsoft store is installed at 2 different folders at...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why a game which I downloaded from Microsoft store is installed at 2 different folders at...: Hello everyone, recently I bought a game from Microsoft Store (Forza Horizon 5) and installed it at my pc but at an external drive because my main one had not enough storage. So I downloaded...
  9. Xbox App (Win11) stopped loading game list, can't change install folder, freezes

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App (Win11) stopped loading game list, can't change install folder, freezes: Hello Suddenly the Xbox app is not working anymore. It can't load the game list and when I try to change folders it tells me "There was a problem loading installation locations. Try gain....
  10. XBOX App, created an install folder with a SPACE in it, can't install games to it NOR can I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX App, created an install folder with a SPACE in it, can't install games to it NOR can I...: I got a new 2TB drive, I created an install directory on it using the Xbox App when installing a game and it let me create the folder "XBOX GAMES" (ignore the quotes, but notice the SPACE). None...