Game idea!!! Plz make the movie wrong turn into a game!

Discus and support Game idea!!! Plz make the movie wrong turn into a game! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Okay so I know we already have games like dead by daylight and Texas chainsaw massacre, and those games are really fun and loved playing them specially... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Pitch_Tall, Apr 27, 2024.

1. Game idea!!! Plz make the movie wrong turn into a game!

Okay so I know we already have games like dead by daylight and Texas chainsaw massacre, and those games are really fun and loved playing them specially Texas chainsaw massacre when that game dropped definitely gave me a couple jump scares when I first started but once you run it so many times it’s starts becoming like a speed run so I just got over it real quick, but in that game category, I think you guys should look into the movie wrong turn. It gets slept on, but growing up as a kid watching that scared the crap out of me. There’s six movies and you can definitely take ideas from each one of them But just the idea of having three cannibal brothers chasing after you while trying to escape the woods or wherever you’re at with your buddies, that would be sick!!!

submitted by /u/Pitch_Tall
    [link] [comments]

/u/Pitch_Tall, Apr 27, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Game idea!!! Plz make the movie wrong turn into a game!