Game I redeemed with digital code is no where to be found on my system. Where can I find it?

Discus and support Game I redeemed with digital code is no where to be found on my system. Where can I find it? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Ok. So this is silly of me…or not. I redeemed a digital code for a new game for my son. However, I redeemed the code through my cell phone. I was... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by baker baker, Dec 29, 2023.

1. baker baker
    baker baker Guest

Game I redeemed with digital code is no where to be found on my system. Where can I find it?

Ok. So this is silly of me…or not. I redeemed a digital code for a new game for my son. However, I redeemed the code through my cell phone. I was prompted that the game would be automatically downloaded to my Xbox. But it was been almost 24 hours and the game is no where to be found. I feel silly because I should have just redeemed the code directly to my console. And now it’s too late try that. I have no clue where I can locate this game. And Xbox support has been less than helpful with me just going in circles on the website for this issue which I’m certain is rare. Is there anyone in here that can help guide me through this?

:)

baker baker, Dec 29, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: