Game hubs are available now for Xbox Insiders on PC

Discus and support Game hubs are available now for Xbox Insiders on PC in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/GuruKronos, Feb 26, 2024.

1. Game hubs are available now for Xbox Insiders on PC

/u/GuruKronos, Feb 26, 2024
  2. CrazY1985 Win User

Sea of Thieves not showing in insider hub

Are you checking the insider hub on PC or XBOX?

I've played it on Xbox (Alpa insider) and in my PC insider hub it isn't showing. But on my xbox it still is.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Xbox One, full USB Update Required Urgently!

As mentioned OSU IS not available for insiders consoles

You been told.multiple times including NOW insider support

There is ONLY ONE SOURCE for insiders build and only thru the insiders hub nowhere else
  4. Lucas Lauer Win User

Why I can't get PC Game Pass and it show PUR-NotFound How to fix it?

As I researched on the web, PC Game Pass is only available on Thailand right now as a trial for players that are on the Xbox Insiders Hub.

"Members of the ”PC Games Pass Southeast Asia Market Expansion” program, which can be accessed through the Xbox Insider Hub app, will be required to participate in Early Access."

https://www.michigansportszone.com/xbox-game-pa...

https://www.nationthailand.com/pr-news/life/400...

Standard Disclaimer: These are non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

I think not every player in Thailand can buy the PC Game Pass right now.
  5. L4c3rd4 Win User

Can't join Xbox app beta

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey Moeezmalik03, how are you today? Hope you're well.

Ok, so, the app preview mustn't be available for your insider level right now. I advise you to try to report this on the Insiders hub app on your PC to the insiders team. :)
  6. KamakaziCow69r Win User

block communications feature does not work!

Report a problem is available only on Xbox One consoles that have the Xbox
    Insider Hub
    app installed. i am on 360
Thema:

Game hubs are available now for Xbox Insiders on PC

1. Game hubs are available now for Xbox Insiders on PC - Similar Threads - Game hubs are

2. How do I get my 8tb seagate game hub to allow me to play Xbox series s/x games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get my 8tb seagate game hub to allow me to play Xbox series s/x games?: So I recently bought a 8tb game hub for my Xbox series s to add storage, i formatted it and got everything working. But after I spent hours transferring things, it wouldn’t allow me to play my...
  3. cant find windows gaming program on insider hub app

in XboX Insiders
    cant find windows gaming program on insider hub app: any reason the "windows gaming program" isnt showing up on my hub? currently trying to link my xbox to my pc while streaming so i can use obs studios, windows 11 submitted by...
  4. Samsung Gaming Hub

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Samsung Gaming Hub: For three days now I have tried to get a callback from Xbox to get a message so it cant. Samsung just point me to Xbox You would think my question is simple; I understand that IF I had an Xbox,...
  5. Samsung Gaming Hub, XBOX Cloud Gaming, Headset Microphone Not Working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Samsung Gaming Hub, XBOX Cloud Gaming, Headset Microphone Not Working: I have a Samsung TV with Samsung Gaming Hub. It has the XBOX app, and I am subscribed to XBOX GamePass Ultimate. The microphone does not work on on my headset for XBOX cloud games. I read this is...
  6. Game Hub XBOX Ultimate subscription - Samsung

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Hub XBOX Ultimate subscription - Samsung: I have the game pass ultimate on my account and share it with my family. I bought a Samsung TV, and it has the game hub built in, However, I have to sign all of the kids and the wife in separately...
  7. I used the Insider Hub to buy the Game Pass (PC) which was not available in my country....

in XboX Insiders
    I used the Insider Hub to buy the Game Pass (PC) which was not available in my country....: Hello! Now that the Game Pass was made available in my country, I heard that the Insiders will get two months for free. For now, my subscription is expired, should I wait a few more days and...
  8. Is a Seagate Game Drive Hub usable on PC after previous use on an Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is a Seagate Game Drive Hub usable on PC after previous use on an Xbox?: I have a Seagate Game Drive Hub for Xbox, and I’ve been using it to store and play games on my Xbox One S. I want to delete those games from it, and connect it to my PC to store and play games on...
  9. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and Xbox Insider Hub

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and Xbox Insider Hub: Hey, I just bought Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and I can`t find the cloud gaming option. I searched it up and tried to download Xbox Insider Hub but when I search it in the store it is not visible and...
  10. Unable to launch insider hub NARAKA + ALL PC Game Pass games since Windows 11 update...

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to launch insider hub NARAKA + ALL PC Game Pass games since Windows 11 update...: I just tried to install the insider NARAKA preview and it wouldn't launch so I installed three other games and they won't run either. Already installed games work fine but all newly installed...