"Game hub" or "official club" missing from MS store?

Discus and support "Game hub" or "official club" missing from MS store? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Is there a way to access this, or a way to view the achievement list on a game before purchasing? Did the selection for the game hub get removed when... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Bdogg242, Nov 25, 2020.

1. /u/Bdogg242
    /u/Bdogg242 Guest

Is there a way to access this, or a way to view the achievement list on a game before purchasing? Did the selection for the game hub get removed when browsing the store? I've noticed this for the past couple months, I cannot view a game's achievement list before buying it like we used to. I'm kind of an achievement hunter, and this completely eliminates me from seeing what the achievement percentages are in a game before I buy it, ultimately stopping me from making a purchase.

It's on the game pass list, but not the store. Why is that? We should be able to view a games achievement list before purchasing it. What gives? For me, this is a drastic flaw/change, that effectively lowers my purchase chance of most games, especially indie games.

Microsoft, if you're reading this, please bring this back. Or at least give us an "achievements" tab so that we know what to expect before buying games. This is a pretty big design flaw to me and others.

submitted by /u/Bdogg242
    [link] [comments]

/u/Bdogg242, Nov 25, 2020
  2. Georges C. Win User

Official Club indicates 'No Active Clubs' yet when clubs exist. Game Specific Issue particularly with SNK Games

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Ke11yAnn, I don't believe it's possible, from the information I found about the clubs they are managed by the developers.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/gaming/xbox-li...

"Official Clubs are managed by the publisher, for a specific game. Official Clubs are for community managers to engage with the gaming community, and for gamers to find other gamers.

An Official Club is a set of console, mobile, and PC experiences and web tools to help game publishers engage with their customers.

Official Clubs will replace Game Hubs."
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

XBox Insider hub missing in MS Store

4. Ke11yAnn Win User

some official clubs missing

I have a similar issue, but my issue is game specific and the official club is not entirely missing but it appears there is no one in charge of it. For example, SNK games in particular show there is an "Official Club" on xbox but when you click on the Official Club Link it indicates there are "0" Active Clubs. However, there has been an Active Club called "Legion of the Samurai" since 2019. The Legion of the Samurai Club was specifically created for the Xbox Fight Game Community (FGC) to easily find other players and inform players of upcoming events, tournaments, lobbies, etc. This Club is especially helpful for players of SNK games such as 'Samurai Shodown 2019' and the newly released 'The King of Fighters XV' primarily because the Official Club for these games does not appear to be active. However, those who might consider purchasing KOFXV on the Xbox may go to the official club to find out if there is an active community but because the Official Club is not linked to the Created Clubs it appears like no one is playing the game. This is a problem that should be addressed especially now that the Series console actually runs this game best when compared to other game consoles. Also, since there is no one running the Official Club for these SNK games, there are no Events on display for them, regardless that there are Events supported by SNK for these games held monthly. Is it possible to have an xbox gamer take the reins of the Official Club or at least link the created clubs? There is no shortage of Events displayed for games like Destiny 2 and Fortnite, but I never find any promoted Events for SNK game Events.
  5. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

The Masterchief Collection.

Go to the official halo club by highlighting the master chhief icon on your dashboard (if you recently played it or have it pinned in a group) or you can go through My Games and Apps. Then press the menu button on your controller. Then click on Go to
    Official Club. From there you can make sure Show in My Feed is turned on so you can get updates about new content coming. Also from the club you can click on See in Microsoft Store where you can leave a review about the game.
  6. Drakon Win User

Games won't launch.

Sometimes the Microsoft store versions aren't as good, if you want to get games to play, don't get them from MS store, get them from the official game website etc.
Thema:

1. "Game hub" or "official club" missing from MS store? - Similar Threads - Game hub official

2. How do I get my 8tb seagate game hub to allow me to play Xbox series s/x games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get my 8tb seagate game hub to allow me to play Xbox series s/x games?: So I recently bought a 8tb game hub for my Xbox series s to add storage, i formatted it and got everything working. But after I spent hours transferring things, it wouldn’t allow me to play my...
  3. Game hubs are available now for Xbox Insiders on PC

in XboX Insiders
    Game hubs are available now for Xbox Insiders on PC: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  4. cant find windows gaming program on insider hub app

in XboX Insiders
    cant find windows gaming program on insider hub app: any reason the "windows gaming program" isnt showing up on my hub? currently trying to link my xbox to my pc while streaming so i can use obs studios, windows 11 submitted by...
  5. Samsung Gaming Hub

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Samsung Gaming Hub: For three days now I have tried to get a callback from Xbox to get a message so it cant. Samsung just point me to Xbox You would think my question is simple; I understand that IF I had an Xbox,...
  6. Samsung Gaming Hub, XBOX Cloud Gaming, Headset Microphone Not Working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Samsung Gaming Hub, XBOX Cloud Gaming, Headset Microphone Not Working: I have a Samsung TV with Samsung Gaming Hub. It has the XBOX app, and I am subscribed to XBOX GamePass Ultimate. The microphone does not work on on my headset for XBOX cloud games. I read this is...
  7. Game Hub XBOX Ultimate subscription - Samsung

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Hub XBOX Ultimate subscription - Samsung: I have the game pass ultimate on my account and share it with my family. I bought a Samsung TV, and it has the game hub built in, However, I have to sign all of the kids and the wife in separately...
  8. I used the Insider Hub to buy the Game Pass (PC) which was not available in my country....

in XboX Insiders
    I used the Insider Hub to buy the Game Pass (PC) which was not available in my country....: Hello! Now that the Game Pass was made available in my country, I heard that the Insiders will get two months for free. For now, my subscription is expired, should I wait a few more days and...
  9. Is a Seagate Game Drive Hub usable on PC after previous use on an Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is a Seagate Game Drive Hub usable on PC after previous use on an Xbox?: I have a Seagate Game Drive Hub for Xbox, and I’ve been using it to store and play games on my Xbox One S. I want to delete those games from it, and connect it to my PC to store and play games on...
  10. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and Xbox Insider Hub

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and Xbox Insider Hub: Hey, I just bought Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and I can`t find the cloud gaming option. I searched it up and tried to download Xbox Insider Hub but when I search it in the store it is not visible and...