Game froze now when I load any game that same frozen image appears.

Discus and support Game froze now when I load any game that same frozen image appears. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Any help from anyone would be appreciate! Im at a loss. Ive done everything I was playing Ark survival ascended like i do daily and it froze mid game... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Austin Pearison, Apr 14, 2024.

1. Game froze now when I load any game that same frozen image appears.

Any help from anyone would be appreciate! Im at a loss. Ive done everything I was playing Ark survival ascended like i do daily and it froze mid game about 2 hours. I did all the power cycling and hard resetting. I can turn the xbox on and everything is normal. I can browse the the shop scroll game pass etc. But when I open any game at all this screen In the picture I attached appears. I tried opening R6, overwatch, apex legends and Ark and they all pop up with this same screen that Ark had frozen on. Yet the audio of them loading plays. I can hear all their main menu music too. I've switched HDMI ports and cables. The TV runs it's apps and shows fine.

Game froze now when I load any game that same frozen image appears. [​IMG]

:)

Austin Pearison, Apr 14, 2024
  2. Wondering Chimp Win User

BF4 making anyone elses console lock up?...

It froze when it was loading the map for the first time and it's frozen another 3 times after that. Does your rank from the beta get carried over to the final game? I played the beta but my rank is back to 1.
  3. TeenyVirus8604 Win User

Taptiles won't load

Having the same problem, game won't load, now I am frozen,, very diisappointed, love this app. Hope it gets fixed soon
  4. JamesBrown1982 Win User

'This disc is unreadable' error for every game

No signs of any issues such as red ring. The xbox boots up ok. Sometimes on the dashboard the image of the game appears other times it doesn't. Even when it does appear i still get the same error. I have tried a few games both old and new ones and nothing
    seems to want to load. Hard drive seems to be ok and isnt making any noises out of the ordinary.
  5. Jyradelix Win User

Sorry, Xbox LIVE profiles can't be downloaded right now. Try again later 83A40007

My xbox froze while loading a game and I had to turn it off. now I got the same problem. Is it gears or something on my box??
  6. SoleHolland117 Win User

Audio fuzz

by locked up I mean that it froze on me. It's not frozen now but the static problem persists.
Thema:

Game froze now when I load any game that same frozen image appears.

1. Game froze now when I load any game that same frozen image appears. - Similar Threads - Game froze load

2. Starfield - Game froze, restarted game and all memory wiped.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield - Game froze, restarted game and all memory wiped.: The game froze and after a couple minutes of waiting, I closed the game and reopened it. Saved game data is no longer present. Pictures and setting information is preset, but no game data. I...
  3. Starfield - Game froze, restarted game and all memory wiped.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield - Game froze, restarted game and all memory wiped.: I was streaming Starfield via Cloudgaming on an Xbox One. The game froze and after a couple minutes of waiting, I closed the game and reopened it. Saved game data is no longer present. Pictures...
  4. Starfield game froze and will not launch. How can this be fixed?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield game froze and will not launch. How can this be fixed?: Have been playing starfield about 16 hours. Now for past 2 days it will not launch and only shows frozen screen of a planet. No buttons on controller will do anything. My game is on game pass....
  5. one day my xbox one s froze on a game so i turned the console off and now its stuck on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    one day my xbox one s froze on a game so i turned the console off and now its stuck on...: one day my xbox one s froze on a game so i turned the console off and now its stuck on preparing console and its on 50% and i cant factory reset it or anything 10bc90d9-4eb6-450b-8757-7867e3d764b0
  6. Xbox froze when I tried to redeem a game pass code and it will not work afterwards.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox froze when I tried to redeem a game pass code and it will not work afterwards.: I can no longer redeem the code for game pass as my Xbox froze the first time as I was confirming the purchase, I have tried multiple times after, as well as restarting my console, this did not...
  7. My Xbox froze and when I reset it, I lost all my game progress in all my games

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox froze and when I reset it, I lost all my game progress in all my games: My Xbox froze so I reset it. It logged me out. Once I logged in I had no game progress in any of my games and lost my game pass ultimate subscription, but it kept the profile picture And my gamer...
  8. My game shows me as offline now was playing and all of a sudden game froze and now I'm...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My game shows me as offline now was playing and all of a sudden game froze and now I'm...: My game shows me as offline now was playing and all of a sudden game froze and now I'm unable to use any of the LIVE features it has such as gaming with others. None of it. I contacted support...
  9. people are cheating in game 2 people froze my screen and tried to steal my account and money

in XBoX Games and Apps
    people are cheating in game 2 people froze my screen and tried to steal my account and money: Split from this thread. I'm sorry but same happened to me plus on games people are cheating in game 2 people froze my screen and tried to steal my account and money this is unacceptable and...
  10. I recently updated MINECRAFT Xbox one Ver. and when I restarted the game it froze on the Load ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently updated MINECRAFT Xbox one Ver. and when I restarted the game it froze on the Load ...: Now, whenever I select MINECRAFT on my console it starts at the same frozen page. Does anyone have a solution for this? I really would like to play the game. b91ecbd8-2dc4-49e8-b145-63c4da670d1c