game freezes during log in

Discus and support game freezes during log in in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The game is locking up during loging in.it all started the other day when i was done a game i locked up well i was exiting now i cant even log in.I can... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xxxyardleyxxx, Jan 2, 2014.

1. game freezes during log in

The game is locking up during loging in.it all started the other day when i was done a game i locked up well i was exiting now i cant even log in.I can play other game watch movies off of xbox videos.Can i be trapped in the middleof exiting and in game still.Because
    im still getting my gold they give ever day if you PLAY?????please help iv been spending to much time with the girlfriend lots of chick flicks too......yuk

:)

xxxyardleyxxx, Jan 2, 2014
  2. XBOX 360 updates in 2015, yup!

During game play most games I play freeze up during action moves. Why is this?

HillBilly02-3BB29897-F3F2-43D2-905A-6A116D9AA21F, Jan 2, 2014
  3. Rykken
    Rykken Guest
    Stuck on the WB logo pre-start screen

When I'm logged into one of my three accounts my game freezes. So I log out of everything and can play. I log back in while still in the game and the game freezes again. Is anyone else getting this?

Rykken, Jan 2, 2014
  4. KRPLO
    KRPLO Guest

KRPLO, Jan 3, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: