Game FPS

Discus and support Game FPS in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Split from this thread. when I play Fortnite and press the (window key + g key) it will make my fps go to 60 which is good but as soon as I click... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by L8IZ, Nov 20, 2018.

1. L8IZ
    L8IZ Guest

Game FPS

when I play Fortnite and press the (window key + g key) it will make my fps go to 60 which is good but as soon as I click back on the game it will go back to 3 fps and so on, how can I fix it so it stays on 60fps?

:)

2. bonzo37
    bonzo37 Guest
    Fps game

bonzo37, Nov 20, 2018
  3. FPS in games

You will need to check if your video card drivers are fully up to date, and the settings in your video card software ( not windows settings) are all correct, possibly resting the graphic driver settings to default may resolve the issue.

DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P, Nov 20, 2018
  4. XBF Chris J
    XBF Chris J Guest

Game FPS

Hello there,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. This is quite the drop in frames. Does this happen on any other game? Do you mind letting us know your hardware specifications? Also, make sure your computer and video card drivers are fully up to date.

XBF Chris J, Nov 20, 2018
  5. L8IZ
    L8IZ Guest
    it is working now, if the game bar is glitching like this going to settings-app settings and pressing on advanced settings on all of the xbox apps then pressing reset on them, then after that you have to restart the pc and it worked, Harry P told me this
    and my fps stays the same now when I press win+g,

Thanks, E.

6. Hey there
    L8IZ!

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved.
    If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thank you and have a great day!

XBF Crystal P, Nov 6, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Game FPS