Game for live gold user indisponible for me.

Discus and support Game for live gold user indisponible for me. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi! I have tried downloading the game that is available to gold members in this first half of January (Sleeping Dogs), but I can not. A message in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MCR Pessanha, Jan 10, 2014.

1. MCR Pessanha
    MCR Pessanha Guest

Hi!
    I have tried downloading the game that is available to gold members in this first half of January (Sleeping Dogs), but I can not.

:)

MCR Pessanha, Jan 10, 2014
  2. forza h3

Tres bon jeux en dehor des beug enormes..(serveur indisponible etc..)

BabasMarley68, Jan 10, 2014
  3. xRaazooR
    xRaazooR Guest
    Jogos Gratis Para live GOLD ! Erro ! ?

Eu Estou procurando onde Acha o meu gratis para gold e Me parece que nao tem mais !! ?Alguem poderia me dizer pq tenho Live gold ate o mes 11 '-' se nao for pra
    ter games gratis para gold nao tem o pq ter live gold Alguem me ajuda ??

[Translation- I'm looking for where
    you think my gratis
    for gold and
    think no more!! ?Could someone
    tell me why I have
    Live gold lace mes
    11 '-'
    if it's not to make games
    for free for gold
    is not the pq
    have live gold Someone
    helps me??]

xRaazooR, Jan 10, 2014
  4. Game for live gold user indisponible for me.

I know Sleeping Dogs is region locked... it's quite possible it's not available in Brazil or Spain.

VisageOfAnAngel, Jan 10, 2014
  5. MCR Pessanha
    MCR Pessanha Guest
    Thanks for the information.

But this game is available for brazilians (NTSC) and Spanish (PAL) consoles. There versions for the two types of codification. On line stores of Brazil and Spanish sell this game (for example, fnac.es and mulagames.com.br).

It is likely that there is some problem on my console being European and having a Brazilian account, but in other games free for Gold Users, i not have this problem. If this is the first free game for gold with region locked, is explained I'm having this
    problem only this game, and not the previous.

Anyway, Microsoft failure. A live should recognize the encoding of the console and offer the games according with the codification, and not be limited to the account area. There are many people who buy the console in a region, and use the console and have
    your account in another region.

So... anyone know any solution other than change the region of my live account?

MCR Pessanha, Jan 10, 2014
  6. MCR Pessanha
    MCR Pessanha Guest
    I changed the region of my account. Now is spanish. My console is spanish.

I'm in Brazil, but, all configuration are in spanish.

The problem remains.

Anyone know any solution?

MCR Pessanha, Jan 11, 2014
  7. davemcfly85
    davemcfly85 Guest
    all 3 requirements need to be met for downloading region locked games, console location, account location, physical location if none of those match up then you will not be able to download any region locked content, sorry.

davemcfly85, Jan 11, 2014
  8. MCR Pessanha
    MCR Pessanha Guest

Yes... This is a very bad decision of Microsoft...

I will try a spanish vpn connection.

If not work, no more gold account... I've a gold account only because of the free games for gold. Disappointed...

9. Just so you know using a VPN--even having your region set to a location you're not from--could constitute as Marketplace fraud and depending on your country of origin illegal importing.

VisageOfAnAngel, Jan 11, 2014
  10. MCR Pessanha
    MCR Pessanha Guest
    :-/

Thanks! I had not thought of that.

So... no VPN. I give up.

I'm disappointed with Microsoft ... Today, in the globalized world, it is more than normal change of country. If my account was Brazilian and my location is Brazil, the Live should allow the download. The "Games with Gold" promotion and the game Sleeping
    Dogs are available in both countries (Brazil and Spain). In my language have a term for this: "Burrocracia" (stupid bureaucracy).

Thanks for your help. Everything clearer now.

11. Paul1708
    Paul1708 Guest
    Sleeping dogs is not available in Brazil. As you have a Europe console you will have some problems with some games that are region locked. There would off been a different game for the brazil market but because your account and console is Europe it wont
    show up.

Paul1708, Nov 1, 2018
  12. VisageOfAnAngel Win User

Just so you know using a VPN--even having your region set to a location you're not from--could constitute as Marketplace fraud and depending on your country of origin illegal importing.
  13. davemcfly85 Win User

all 3 requirements need to be met for downloading region locked games, console location, account location, physical location if none of those match up then you will not be able to download any region locked content, sorry.
  14. MCR Pessanha Win User

:-/

Thanks! I had not thought of that.

So... no VPN. I give up.

I'm disappointed with Microsoft ... Today, in the globalized world, it is more than normal change of country. If my account was Brazilian and my location is Brazil, the Live should allow the download. The "Games with Gold" promotion and the game Sleeping
    Dogs are available in both countries (Brazil and Spain). In my language have a term for this: "Burrocracia" (stupid bureaucracy).

Thanks for your help. Everything clearer now.
  15. MCR Pessanha Win User

I changed the region of my account. Now is spanish. My console is spanish.

I'm in Brazil, but, all configuration are in spanish.

The problem remains.

Anyone know any solution?
  16. MCR Pessanha Win User

Thanks for the information.

But this game is available for brazilians (NTSC) and Spanish (PAL) consoles. There versions for the two types of codification. On line stores of Brazil and Spanish sell this game (for example, fnac.es and mulagames.com.br).

It is likely that there is some problem on my console being European and having a Brazilian account, but in other games free for Gold Users, i not have this problem. If this is the first free game for gold with region locked, is explained I'm having this
    problem only this game, and not the previous.

Anyway, Microsoft failure. A live should recognize the encoding of the console and offer the games according with the codification, and not be limited to the account area. There are many people who buy the console in a region, and use the console and have
    your account in another region.

So... anyone know any solution other than change the region of my live account?
Thema:

1. Game for live gold user indisponible for me. - Similar Threads - Game live gold

2. I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?

in XboX Insiders
    I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?: Today I tried to play one of my games from Live with Gold to discover that I cannot play it anymore, and I remember that even if I don't have Live with Gold or Game Pass Ultimate active...
  3. Unable to access Xbox Live Gold games even though I have game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to access Xbox Live Gold games even though I have game pass: So back when I had Xbox Live Gold I got The Division as a Gold game, and I recently decided to play it again. However whenever I go to open the game it says I need to renew my Xbox Subscription...
  4. What is Xbox Live Gold, and is it necessary for online gaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is Xbox Live Gold, and is it necessary for online gaming?: I recently read on Facebook about Xbox Live Gold. It is a subscription service that allows Xbox users to play multiplayer games online. Users often inquire about its benefits and whether it's...
  5. Game pass/live gold issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass/live gold issues: I am being told I need to own game pass to play games I already own via download and hardcopy I just paid for gold last month. This is so frustrating. I've done the resets and what not I found on...
  6. Why does Xbox store no longer have options for Xbox Game Pass (Core, Gold, Live) and Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    Why does Xbox store no longer have options for Xbox Game Pass (Core, Gold, Live) and Xbox...: Alpha Skip-ahead member Xbox Insider: Why does Xbox store no longer have 6 months, 3 months, 1 and 2 yearly membership options for Xbox Game Pass (Core, Gold, Live) and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate?...
  7. With Xbox game pass ultimate, Can I still redeem a game pass live gold?

in XboX Insiders
    With Xbox game pass ultimate, Can I still redeem a game pass live gold?: Yes! You can and you can refer to this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptions-billing/manage-subscriptions/xbox-game-pass-ultimate-faq Dro down the "With Xbox game pass ultimate,...
  8. I can not sign into Remant 2 , it says I need xbox live gold. But I have ultimate game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can not sign into Remant 2 , it says I need xbox live gold. But I have ultimate game pass: I can not play Remnant 2 , it won't let me login . Says I need xbox live gold. But I have ultimate game pass c0926a84-7c92-4e5b-81ac-675b788f4aba
  9. Xbox Live Gold shut down, how will it affect the Xbox 360 games that require it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold shut down, how will it affect the Xbox 360 games that require it?: I have a question regarding the discontinuation of the Xbox Live Gold program. I own several games for my Xbox 360 that have multiplayer game modes (with bots) that cannot be accessed without an...
  10. Purchased xbox live gold by mistake and then purchased xbox game pass which my son wanted.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased xbox live gold by mistake and then purchased xbox game pass which my son wanted.: Xbox live gold membership dissapeared. Is there a way to get that licence back - can it be reused at a later time or be refunded? It wasn't used at all. d05871e6-f802-4da7-b281-3d4a587a418a