Game Failed To Install from Microsoft Store and Now, I Can't Find The Install Files

Discus and support Game Failed To Install from Microsoft Store and Now, I Can't Find The Install Files in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So this game was 44 gigs when it failed to install. Now I try to download it again but the install files never deleted previously and I can find it.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by NBHDwolf, Sep 3, 2018.

1. NBHDwolf
    NBHDwolf Guest

Game Failed To Install from Microsoft Store and Now, I Can't Find The Install Files

So this game was 44 gigs when it failed to install. Now I try to download it again but the install files never deleted previously and I can find it. Any help here?

:)

NBHDwolf, Sep 3, 2018
  2. DominumStige
    DominumStige Guest
    Forza Horizon 3 not showing in my library

Hi!

Be sure you use the correct account used to redeem the game. Open Microsoft Store and search the game to install it.

If you can't find or install an app from Microsoft Store, you can follow these
    instructions

DominumStige, Sep 3, 2018
  3. Game Dissapeared on my account

Hi my HDD failed during a game installation and now i can't find the game in my libary it's not in a queued to be installed and not in ready to install can someone please help me thank you

JaggedPencil128, Sep 3, 2018
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

M3tal Daz3, Sep 3, 2018
  5. JhonSnow777
    JhonSnow777 Guest
    You don´t really need to delete the game to reinstall it or find where are the files physically, the only thing you have to do is to reinstal it, as mentioned by another Ambassador some users are presenting
    problems downloading the games or with some type of online service. You have to wait for the problem to be solved then try downloading the game again. Here I leave a link where they explain step by step how to uninstall the games if you are still interested
    in how it is done. I hope it has been helpful for you.

How to Delete and Reinstall Games on Xbox One | Digital Trends

JhonSnow777, Sep 3, 2018
  6. CIDkidzPILLZ
    CIDkidzPILLZ Guest
    If you've not already done so. I would suggest that you try performing a Hard Reset on the console.

• Physically go up to your Xbox One console.
    • Proceed to then press and hold down the Xbox Power Jewel on the console for up to about thirty five seconds.
    • Once the Console has completely powered off. Proceed to then unplug the power cord from the power outlet, and wait for around one minute to pass.
    • After a minute has passed, proceed to then plug the power cord back into the power outlet, and then proceed to turn the console on.
    • Once you're able, sign into your account and check to see if the issue remains.

I hope that the Hard reset on your console might resolve the issue of the game missing from your system.

However, as M3tal Daz3 mentioned. There's currently a
    service alert
    that's in effect relating to buying items, redeeming codes and downloading purchases for some. So you may unfortunately need to wait for the issue to be resolved on their end.

I'm fairly certain that you know how to install, uninstall and reinstall games on your console, but I'll leave you the Xbox Link referencing

how you install your games on the Xbox One
    just in case.

I wish all the best to you and yours.

CIDkidzPILLZ, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: