Game dvr won't share my clip.

Discus and support Game dvr won't share my clip. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, i have a huge problem, with the xbox app on win 10. In game dvr, when i try to load my clip, from (pc) to (xbox live). Logically, there is a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by cl4nkSt4h, Dec 4, 2016.

1. cl4nkSt4h
    cl4nkSt4h Guest

Hello,

i have a huge problem, with the xbox app on win 10. In game dvr, when i try to load my clip, from (pc) to (xbox live). Logically, there is a dialog box that opens, asking me what game it is. It has disappeared, and instead there is another that opens, telling
    me: "Sorry, this capture can not be shared, impossible to recognize the game. Just to clarify, this is only game capture, and in the past there was no problem. I spend a lot of time, with xbox and Windows support, They can not solve the problem.

Has this I add, a screenshot. The message is in French, but you have the translation above. That way you will understand better what the problem is.

Thanks, for answer.

Game dvr won't share my clip. [​IMG]

:)

cl4nkSt4h, Dec 4, 2016
  2. THURMAN89
    THURMAN89 Guest
    Xbox One DVR/Black Ops Theater issue

I recorded one of my theater videos on Black Ops using the Xbox One DVR, when I go to the game clip it doesn't allow me to share the clip with friends, but it will let me share clips of me playing Black Ops, does anyone know what's going on?

THURMAN89, Dec 4, 2016
  3. Can't Share Screen Captures

since the update all your clips are now in the Game DVR. Sometimes if i'm playing a game and I make a clip of it, I won't be able to share it for a few minutes or while i still have the game I got the clip from still running. if worst comes to worst you
    can always take a clip to Upload Studio and then just not edit it and quickly hit finish and after that you will be given the option to share it.

ZombieCartmanYT, Dec 4, 2016
  4. Loraine Mon
    Loraine Mon Guest

Hi,

To better assist you with your concern, please clarify the information below:

1. Does the issue persists on all the video clips that you recorded on the same computer?

2. Have you done any changes on the computer prior to the issue?

We would appreciate if you can provide us the exact error message in English so we can resolve this issue properly.

We're looking forward to your response.

Loraine Mon, Dec 5, 2016
  5. Loraine Mon Win User

Hi,

To better assist you with your concern, please clarify the information below:

1. Does the issue persists on all the video clips that you recorded on the same computer?

2. Have you done any changes on the computer prior to the issue?

We would appreciate if you can provide us the exact error message in English so we can resolve this issue properly.

We're looking forward to your response.
  6. ZombieCartmanYT Win User

Can't Share Screen Captures

since the update all your clips are now in the Game DVR. Sometimes if i'm playing a game and I make a clip of it, I won't be able to share it for a few minutes or while i still have the game I got the clip from still running. if worst comes to worst you
    can always take a clip to Upload Studio and then just not edit it and quickly hit finish and after that you will be given the option to share it.
  7. fuelldbyhate Win User

Twitter on Xbox ONE?

Im "sharing" my clips on twitter, IT takes a day for the newer clips that I make to HAVE the ability to do this but they all eventually allow you to share on twitter, an there is no app for this its just an option on clips in the DVR.
  8. Mister Maka Win User

Xbox One DVR/Black Ops Theater issue

Hey there THURMAN89.

Sorry to hear about the trouble with game DVR in Black Ops. Game DVR can vary from title to title and some Backward Compatible titles will not allow you to share. Are you able to share clips to the Activity feed by chance?
  9. UnweildyFeline Win User

xbox live storage error code 0x87c40156 game dvr

Good news I can now at least view and download my game DVR clips from Xbox app via Windows 10 PC!

Bad news continued: Via Game DVR App on Xbox One, I'm now able to see the game clips under "Xbox Live", but when I select "Share" option on a clip I get a

"Something went wrong" error message.

details of the error message are: "Sorry, we can't share this right now. Try again in a while."

11:54 am

Thema:

1. Game dvr won't share my clip. - Similar Threads - Game dvr won't

2. Game DVR won't record in 60fps

in XBoX on Windows
    Game DVR won't record in 60fps: HI so i recently updated to windows 11 and my xbox gamebar is not recording in 60 fps even though i have changed the settings to 60 fps... i clearly have no idea what to do pls help me it only...
  3. Upload Studio/Game DVR won't work!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upload Studio/Game DVR won't work!!: A few days ago when playing Mass Effect 3, I tried to record a gaming clip. It said "Processing" for ten minutes. I restarted my console, and now every time I try to access my clips in Upload...
  4. Game DVR won't record in 60fps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game DVR won't record in 60fps: Game DVR won't record in 60fps, even though I've selected that in the setting. Instead, my recordings are at best 35fps. Usually, they end up somewhere between 20 and 30 fps. My game (Overwatch)...
  5. Game DVR Won't Play Clips

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game DVR Won't Play Clips: I've had my Xbox One for nearly 4 years and in that time I've never been able to play my Game DVR clips without them buffering every 5 seconds and being unwatchable. My ISP is Frontier and I get...
  6. Game DVR won't upload to OneDrive for more than a week

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game DVR won't upload to OneDrive for more than a week: For more than a week, Game DVR won't upload any videos to One Drive. The error message states: :( Something went wrong Sorry, we can't share this right now. Try again in a while. When will...
  7. Game DVR won't save captures

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game DVR won't save captures: Occasionally I like to save images and videos. Normally this is fine, it all works correctly and I can see my clips and images, share, save and more. Recently I ran out of my Gold subscription. I...
  8. Game DVR won't record microphone audio, but will record everything else.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game DVR won't record microphone audio, but will record everything else.: Okay, for whatever reason, the past few months whenever I record something in Game DVR, it will not pick up my headset audio. I've been in game chat, party chat, no chat, multiple headsets, and...
  9. Game DVR won't play/upload

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game DVR won't play/upload: My game DVR evidently has not been recording for over a month. Recently attempted to view captures and gave me a 0x87c40156 code. On the Xbox phone app I can view my captures from around a month...
  10. Game DVR won't save certain clips/screenshot

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game DVR won't save certain clips/screenshot: This is an official complaint. Nowhere in any text, help or forum post written about Game DVR and its features it is stated that clips/screenshots can only be saved and later shared if a) there...