Game DVR Won't Play Clips

Discus and support Game DVR Won't Play Clips in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've had my Xbox One for nearly 4 years and in that time I've never been able to play my Game DVR clips without them buffering every 5 seconds and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xenoviking, Nov 12, 2016.

1. xenoviking
    xenoviking Guest

I've had my Xbox One for nearly 4 years and in that time I've never been able to play my Game DVR clips without them buffering every 5 seconds and being unwatchable. My ISP is Frontier and I get 100 down, 50 up, and have an open NAT. I can't understand why
    my clips won't play back properly.

:)

xenoviking, Nov 12, 2016
  2. Game dvr not loading

When I go into the game dvr to see my recorded clips, all I get is the loading circle. Have waitied over half hour and my clips still won't load. Completely broken IMO

Paul Doyle-E6B1B49A-0B06-4A3C-BE33-2F382E79B383, Nov 12, 2016
  3. Some real issues...

1) Notifications screen won't load

2) No Game DVR Audio

3) Game DVR doesnt always record, even though it says it did

4) WE NEED CLEAR ALL NOTIFICATIONS

5) WE NEED CLEAR ALL UNSAVED CLIPS OPTION!

Glory Heretic, Nov 12, 2016
  4. ChiefJoboo Win User

xbox one clip

In-game voice chat is not captured on the Xbox DVR game clips - unless the game has a built in chat system that could make it record but it usually won't.
  5. ZombieCartmanYT Win User

Can't Share Screen Captures

since the update all your clips are now in the Game DVR. Sometimes if i'm playing a game and I make a clip of it, I won't be able to share it for a few minutes or while i still have the game I got the clip from still running. if worst comes to worst you
    can always take a clip to Upload Studio and then just not edit it and quickly hit finish and after that you will be given the option to share it.
  6. Schief Win User

Xbox one smartglass to watch friends game DVR clips... No audio?

We are continuing to investigate audio issues when playing some Game DVR clips on some Android devices/OS versions. We are sorry for the inconvenience and appreciate your feedback on devices/OS versions where you are encountering this.

@Smartee, while some Android devices have an issue where audio does not play when watching game DVR clips, we have not seen this issue on any iOS devices. Is this happening on all game DVR clips?
  7. GAW984 Win User

April update messing with disk drive

is there any solution to the game dvr recording clips even when then game dvr isn't slected to record clips

can anyone hlep
  8. Galactic Geek Win User

My Xbox One has recorded two 1 minute clips instead of 30 sec's?

Using the game DVR to record won't make your clip look squashed. ;)

However, I would be worried about it momentarily pausing your gameplay as you pause it. :|
Thema:

1. Game DVR Won't Play Clips - Similar Threads - Game DVR Won't

2. Game DVR won't record in 60fps

in XBoX on Windows
    Game DVR won't record in 60fps: HI so i recently updated to windows 11 and my xbox gamebar is not recording in 60 fps even though i have changed the settings to 60 fps... i clearly have no idea what to do pls help me it only...
  3. Upload Studio/Game DVR won't work!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upload Studio/Game DVR won't work!!: A few days ago when playing Mass Effect 3, I tried to record a gaming clip. It said "Processing" for ten minutes. I restarted my console, and now every time I try to access my clips in Upload...
  4. Game DVR won't record in 60fps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game DVR won't record in 60fps: Game DVR won't record in 60fps, even though I've selected that in the setting. Instead, my recordings are at best 35fps. Usually, they end up somewhere between 20 and 30 fps. My game (Overwatch)...
  5. Game dvr won't share my clip.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game dvr won't share my clip.: Hello, i have a huge problem, with the xbox app on win 10. In game dvr, when i try to load my clip, from (pc) to (xbox live). Logically, there is a dialog box that opens, asking me what game it...
  6. Game DVR won't upload to OneDrive for more than a week

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game DVR won't upload to OneDrive for more than a week: For more than a week, Game DVR won't upload any videos to One Drive. The error message states: :( Something went wrong Sorry, we can't share this right now. Try again in a while. When will...
  7. Game DVR won't save captures

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game DVR won't save captures: Occasionally I like to save images and videos. Normally this is fine, it all works correctly and I can see my clips and images, share, save and more. Recently I ran out of my Gold subscription. I...
  8. Game DVR won't record microphone audio, but will record everything else.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game DVR won't record microphone audio, but will record everything else.: Okay, for whatever reason, the past few months whenever I record something in Game DVR, it will not pick up my headset audio. I've been in game chat, party chat, no chat, multiple headsets, and...
  9. Game DVR won't play/upload

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game DVR won't play/upload: My game DVR evidently has not been recording for over a month. Recently attempted to view captures and gave me a 0x87c40156 code. On the Xbox phone app I can view my captures from around a month...
  10. Game DVR won't save certain clips/screenshot

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game DVR won't save certain clips/screenshot: This is an official complaint. Nowhere in any text, help or forum post written about Game DVR and its features it is stated that clips/screenshots can only be saved and later shared if a) there...