Game DVR recording black screen with audio

Discus and support Game DVR recording black screen with audio in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Exactly as the title says. Whenever I try to record games in full screen the video is black but still has in game audio in the 30 second clip. The only... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Its Gastly, Jul 23, 2018.

1. Its Gastly
    Its Gastly Guest

Exactly as the title says. Whenever I try to record games in full screen the video is black but still has in game audio in the 30 second clip. The only visible thing in the clip is a bar in the top left with the name of the game and a little "X" box. It
    was working fine before as I have game clips saved from early July. Only recently did this problem arise.

:)

Its Gastly, Jul 23, 2018
  2. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest
    DVR isn't picking up audio input from my microphone

Hey LEIGHTON LEGEND,

Windows 10 Xbox DVR will record the game audio, but it does not record input voices or external audio. There is a setting to enable audio with Game DVR, but that setting is for enabling game audio. This page outlines all information on how to

Record game clips with Game DVR on Windows 10

If you'd like to give some feedback for future updates definitely head over to Xbox Ideas, powered by UserVoice.

Mister Maka, Jul 23, 2018
  3. Some real issues...

1) Notifications screen won't load

2) No Game DVR Audio

3) Game DVR doesnt always record, even though it says it did

4) WE NEED CLEAR ALL NOTIFICATIONS

5) WE NEED CLEAR ALL UNSAVED CLIPS OPTION!

Glory Heretic, Jul 23, 2018
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

M3tal Daz3, Jul 23, 2018
  5. Its Gastly
    Its Gastly Guest
    Its Gastly, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: