Game DVR Problem

Discus and support Game DVR Problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just used the "Start Recording" option on Game DVR to record a clip just shy of 6 mins in length - however, the clip isn't in the list of clips made... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RobertSmith1972, May 28, 2017.

1. Game DVR Problem

I just used the "Start Recording" option on Game DVR to record a clip just shy of 6 mins in length - however, the clip isn't in the list of clips made either in Game DVR or Upload studio, but it is showing in each on the Upload Queue, but is stuck on 0%
    for an upload to both Xbox Live and OneDrive.

This is a problem I've been having on and off for a while, is there a way to fix it? It's freaking annoying to record something cool only to find Game DVR hasn't worked.

:)

RobertSmith1972, May 28, 2017
  2. Teamgamer11
    Teamgamer11 Guest
    Game DVR problem

Hey Guys,

In my xbox one app for Windows 10 i cant record with Game DVR.

When i go to Settings and press on the Game DVR button it calls

,,A Problem is occurred please try again later´´

can someone help me please?

Teamgamer11, May 28, 2017
  3. SnowBear69
    SnowBear69 Guest
    Game DVR Problem

Hi guys!

So last night I turned on my Xbox One and played some Destiny. I went to try and record a clip on the DVR, (by pressing the Xbox Home button twice), and the side menu came up. However, the buttons for "Record That" and "Take Screenshot" were missing...

The buttons were there in the morning when I played. I already tried restarting the console. Any tips/advice? Thanks!

SnowBear69, May 28, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Game DVR Problem