Game DVR audio bug in certain games. ex: apex legends

Discus and support Game DVR audio bug in certain games. ex: apex legends in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Current issue is with the Game DVR. I've been having issues with the audio that is being captured during recorded clips, specifically in Apex legends.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ericstifer, Mar 10, 2023.

1. Ericstifer
    Ericstifer Guest

Current issue is with the Game DVR. I've been having issues with the audio that is being captured during recorded clips, specifically in Apex legends. I've been troubleshooting the issue and have done quite a few tests and research trying to isolate the problem. This seems to be an issue with older series X models(mine is a launch model), where clips recorded with a headset plugged in do not record all the audio channels during the clip.

Here is an example, I have a bunch more as well that I captured during my tests using different settings.

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/play/media/8ZUH37EWX5

I've also found a bunch more examples on the Apex Legends club for the game of more clips from other users that have the same exact issue. Here is an example I found just now browsing the club clips tab. I had to share it to my one drive to get a link to it since its not my clip. https://1drv.ms/v/s!ApoTkFVN8p_Zj75dGPEE-8PnN-KxiA?e=V0PfDY

I also tested it out on my brothers newer series X and it did not have this issue. This is only an issue with apex legends from what I've been able to test so far. I did a long back and forth with xbox support and eventually they started having me try the same steps over again. When i pointed that out, they told me they were going to escalate the issue but to make a post here as well. Very baffling problem.

:)

Ericstifer, Mar 10, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: