Game DVR - Audio and Visual out of Sync

Discus and support Game DVR - Audio and Visual out of Sync in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; After 3 weeks of waiting this out, I have finally decided to post about it because obviously nobody is doing anything about it. I have made several... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XGN Niko VII, Jul 6, 2015.

1. XGN Niko VII
    XGN Niko VII Guest

After 3 weeks of waiting this out, I have finally decided to post about it because obviously nobody is doing anything about it. I have made several clips "hours apart from each other" and it only got worse.

https://account.xbox.com/en-us/game...iko&scid=1658e0c0-e7b7-47a1-9043-60d3a65ea14a

That's game clip one, the other hasn't loaded yet on the Xbox website.. But from this clip alone you can see there is a problem. It seems to be about 3 seconds out of sync.

I quote this from a reddit user, RMJohnson214.

"NO A HARD RESET WILL NOT WORK!! Ok have been on and off chat with support, mine did the exact same thing for a day then corrected itself and all video recorded after was fine..however the vids recorded during the problem remained 2.5 seconds out of
    sync!! Those vids are going to stay that way sorry to tell you that, they were recorded out of sync to begin with! this is probably due to the actual DVR failing! Now mine is stuck doing this for the past 3 days! Well here is some facts you should know...1.
    Game DVR is not stored on the console its streamed from your cloud!(big mistake from microsoft) which means anything can go wrong during transfer! 2. Microsoft support will only tell you what they have told me on several occasions, refresh your profile, clear
    cache, and wipe persistant storage three times..3. When that doest work they will say well we are updating applications please wait until thats over (or wait till service alert is over) and contact us again. Well ive waited and contacted again and they keep
    feeding me the BS! im a hardware tech so they really cant get around me with that and my case is now in review for console replacement! Im glad to find people with the same issue, i play with a core group of friends from 360 and none have my problem, Ive actually
    routed my X1 through my pc and guess what captured footage has no sync problem! Its the DVR, I dont know why they decided on DVR rather than a capture app and being able to store vid on the console itself...Frapps still works perfect for me on pc, never an
    issue! The only fix i found is to capture using a PC or download the OneDrive app for your computer sync your vids and dump the clip into a video editing program and sync it that way but its a tedious process!"

"UPDATE: After three days and me telling microsoft where to go, magically i turned on my x1 and played a few rounds of BF4, checked the clips i made during and POOF like magic the are all in sync..and still the old ones are still out of sync.
    this problem comes and goes! Obviously something is wrong!"

According to these posts he made, they still have a problem persisting 11 months back. It is July 2015 you do the backtracking. Also he went in for a replaced Xbox One as stated above and still had the same problems. I think Xbox should fix the
    problems at hand that are being widely used by the majority of Xbox One users.

:)

XGN Niko VII, Jul 6, 2015
  2. Game DVR

How do you fix game DVR audio being out of sync?! I love watching my clips in upload however, the audio is about 2.5 seconds faster than the picture.

KnG Po1ar Bear, Jul 6, 2015
  3. Werewolf998
    Werewolf998 Guest
    Game DVR Audio Out of Sync

Hello everybody. I am a normal user of the Game DVR feature, but I've come across an issue. My first clip ever was in Destiny, and it worked perfectly. My second clip was in Halo: MCC, also worked perfectly. But ever since then, the audio in the clips are
    at least 2 seconds behind what's happening. Whether it's on MCC or GTA V, even Minecraft, the audio is out of sync. I have no idea how to fix this. Anyone else with this issue and a possible cure?

Werewolf998, Jul 6, 2015
  4. XGN Niko VII
    XGN Niko VII Guest

XGN Niko VII, Jul 11, 2015
  5. Argontheos
    Argontheos Guest
    I've had it happen to me twice since I got the X1 in May. Both times I deleted all of the out of sync videos, turned off the X1, and unplugged it from the mains for 30 secs.

Both times it fixed the issue.

Argontheos, Jul 11, 2015
  6. XGN Niko VII
    XGN Niko VII Guest
    Well I am not sure how to delete the videos.

XGN Niko VII, Jul 11, 2015
  7. Argontheos
    Argontheos Guest
    Open the Upload app, go to My Captures, highlight the video thumbnail, and hit the menu button. Choose Delete.

Or open the Upload app, My Captures, select Manage from the left-hand tab, and select multiple thumbnails at once, and then choose Delete.

Argontheos, Jul 11, 2015
  8. tohellnbak
    tohellnbak Guest

not saying this is a fix.. but this happened to me and what I did worked...

Power cycle your router... like the XB1.. power it off... unplug... wait... plug back in...

I did that and re-synced everything back to normal...

tohellnbak, Jul 11, 2015
  9. SteveK25
    SteveK25 Guest
    Brand new XBONE. Audio out of sync on recorded gameplay. I did the hard reset yesterday, and it resolved the issue. Today, audio out of sync again. I did the hard reset, but it did not resolve the issue A regular shutdown and start did not resolve the
    issue. Disconnected from the network and reconnect did not resolve the issue.

I did a hard shutdown and unplugged the power until the light on the power supply went out. After reconnecting and booting, I had NO SOUND on recordings.

I then did a regular shutdown and reboot. Now the audio is in sync.

There is no consensus on what will resolve the issue or whether it is a software, hardware, or a networking issue.

SteveK25, Oct 31, 2018
  10. SteveK25 Win User

Brand new XBONE. Audio out of sync on recorded gameplay. I did the hard reset yesterday, and it resolved the issue. Today, audio out of sync again. I did the hard reset, but it did not resolve the issue A regular shutdown and start did not resolve the
    issue. Disconnected from the network and reconnect did not resolve the issue.

I did a hard shutdown and unplugged the power until the light on the power supply went out. After reconnecting and booting, I had NO SOUND on recordings.

I then did a regular shutdown and reboot. Now the audio is in sync.

There is no consensus on what will resolve the issue or whether it is a software, hardware, or a networking issue.
  11. Argontheos Win User

Open the Upload app, go to My Captures, highlight the video thumbnail, and hit the menu button. Choose Delete.

Or open the Upload app, My Captures, select Manage from the left-hand tab, and select multiple thumbnails at once, and then choose Delete.
  12. XGN Niko VII Win User

Well I am not sure how to delete the videos.
  13. tohellnbak Win User

not saying this is a fix.. but this happened to me and what I did worked...

Power cycle your router... like the XB1.. power it off... unplug... wait... plug back in...

I did that and re-synced everything back to normal...
  14. Argontheos Win User

I've had it happen to me twice since I got the X1 in May. Both times I deleted all of the out of sync videos, turned off the X1, and unplugged it from the mains for 30 secs.

Both times it fixed the issue.
Thema:

1. Game DVR - Audio and Visual out of Sync - Similar Threads - Game DVR Audio

2. Xbox DVR problem not capturing some audio tracks from games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox DVR problem not capturing some audio tracks from games: Hello. My Series X is having this weird issue where commentator voices from several FIFA games (FIFA 23 and 22) aren’t getting captured by the Xbox DVR. I started noticing this 6 days ago. I can...
  3. Game DVR audio bug in certain games. ex: apex legends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game DVR audio bug in certain games. ex: apex legends: Current issue is with the Game DVR. I've been having issues with the audio that is being captured during recorded clips, specifically in Apex legends. I've been troubleshooting the issue and have...
  4. No audio track in Game DVR recordings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No audio track in Game DVR recordings: I've seen various posts relating to Game DVR not recording on XBox and previous versions of Windows but the issue still exists in Windows 11. There was even a post suggesting 'downgrading' the...
  5. Windows 11 Game DVR - Audio/Video Desync Issue

in XboX Insiders
    Windows 11 Game DVR - Audio/Video Desync Issue: Anyone have a fix or workaround for audio/video desync in Windows 11's Game DVR recordings? submitted by /u/CliffBlinky [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox Game DVR Audio Desync

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Game DVR Audio Desync: Hello, I don't remember exactly when it began, but pretty recently I've been having problems with my Xbox game clip audio. For some context: I play on an Xbox Series X. My Xbox is not damaged,...
  7. Xbox Series X Game DVR recorded clips have no audio

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X Game DVR recorded clips have no audio: I am well aware this issue has been said on here plenty of times already. But I've tried the recent queries and their solutions. My current settings are stereo uncompressed for both stereo and...
  8. GAME DVR doesnt record audio - game dvr problems with record in USB

in XBoX on Consoles
    GAME DVR doesnt record audio - game dvr problems with record in USB: i realized every time xbox or game crash game dvr crash too until you restart your console, i dont know if its problem of the games, of the xbox or game dvr but they can't work simultaneously and...
  9. Is there a fix for the Game DVR audio desynch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a fix for the Game DVR audio desynch?: Just curious if Xbox knows about the Game DVR audio desynch and/or If there's a workaround for it. I tend to record a ton of clips to send to my buddy and I've noticed within the last several...
  10. no game audio on xbox dvr please help!

in XboX Insiders
    no game audio on xbox dvr please help!: There's no audio being recorded on the xbox series x game dvr? Why??? Plz help! submitted by /u/TheAlphaJericho [link] [comments]