Game downloaded but won't start Screen just goes blank Help !!!

Discus and support Game downloaded but won't start Screen just goes blank Help !!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Have deleted games - plenty of storage. Very annoying, my little boy had to wait for 24 hours for it to download and is disappointed yet again. Help... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ShoneSuperset, Dec 4, 2016.

1. Game downloaded but won't start Screen just goes blank Help !!!

Have deleted games - plenty of storage.

Very annoying, my little boy had to wait for 24 hours for it to download and is disappointed yet again.

Help !

:)

ShoneSuperset, Dec 4, 2016
  2. Battlefield 1 Download not working

I bought my son a Xbox One s for Christmas with the Battlefield one game enclosed, we have tried numerous times to download but it wont, it says it has 100% downloaded but just goes to a blank screen then returns to the home screen, please help

Despaerate Dan0, Dec 4, 2016
  3. BCOYLE21
    BCOYLE21 Guest
    Xbox one frozen at initial green set up now blank!!!

My xbox one was frozen at the startup screen then went blank! I restarted it after it sat for a while and now it won't even get to the green screen it's just blank! My tv recognizes my xbox when it starts but it won't start up it just shows blank on the
    tv. Any info or help would be great. Can I reset? Or load the catch on USB card or anything!?

BCOYLE21, Dec 4, 2016
  4. zMufa Win User

xbox one s console problem

My xbox one s goes to green screen on start up and is slow, sometimes it will go to the home screen, but will not let me do anything else (games, apps,etc.). I have tried a soft reset and hard reset but it just goes blank then sometimes back to
    the green screen! Is my console done for? Please help!!
    Hello, Does it stay at the green screen with the xbox logo on it or just a blank green screen?
  5. garwin30 Win User

Purchased stubbs the zombie and not working

Just purchased stubbs the zombie from XBLA and it dont work properly.....the screen goes blank the flickers and then totally blanks out, the audio stops then starts and then stops totally....please help geniuses
  6. XA JJKILLERs Win User

xbox one s console problem

My xbox one s goes to green screen on start up and is slow, sometimes it will go to the home screen, but will not let me do anything else (games, apps,etc.). I have tried a soft reset and hard reset but it just goes blank then sometimes back to
    the green screen! Is my console done for? Please help!!
    Factory reset or offline update
  7. RJohnLoader Win User

Game goes to blank screen

I've got the same. I've noticed in the past that it is probably a dodgy advert that fails to run but I can't get past it either. Annoying when on last day of the month
  8. Skeeter Quill Win User

Screen goes Blank

Could be a range issues...

Firstly I'd swap out your HDMI cable and see if that's the issue, then to be sure it's not the TV itself, try your Xbox on another TV.

If neither of those work, then it's likely a faulty graphics adapter in the condole and you'll need to send it in for a repair. You can do that here:
    http://myservice.xbox.com
Thema:

Game downloaded but won't start Screen just goes blank Help !!!

1. Game downloaded but won't start Screen just goes blank Help !!! - Similar Threads - Game downloaded won't

2. Disc games won't download on my series x

in XboX Insiders
    Disc games won't download on my series x: So I've recently started to download/redownload some disc games on my series x such as watchdogs 2 and titanfall 2 but they keep stopping I've tried to reinstall but its doesn't work can someone...
  3. The PC Xbox app won't let me download games to drive D

in XBoX on Windows
    The PC Xbox app won't let me download games to drive D: I tried going into install options and switching the default drive from C to D but it just switches back to C after clicking it. So whenever I download a game and choose drive D the error...
  4. Game update won't download!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game update won't download!: My update won't download despite console pulling in date. It's pulling about 300 mb an hour but none of that is going to the update! Please help, I had a longer description but it wouldn't submit....
  5. Xbox Series X/S won't open newly downloaded games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X/S won't open newly downloaded games: Whenever I try to open the game after it is finished downloading it dosen't load and gives me an error message of "____________ took too long to start". How do I resolve this issue?...
  6. Why won't Xbox game bar download onto my computer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't Xbox game bar download onto my computer: Split from this thread. i have the same issue trying an update f3db7fc0-a921-47a5-8357-b9bc27260bcc
  7. xbox app pc won't update and gamepass games slow download speed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox app pc won't update and gamepass games slow download speed: I recently remembered that game pass carries over to my pc as well so i attempted to download a gamepass game, state of decay 2. As i type this out, the download speed hasn't reached over 1 MB/s...
  8. Why won't Xbox game bar download onto my computer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't Xbox game bar download onto my computer: I've tried downloading Xbox game bar multiple times, and it gives me the same result every time. It keeps giving me an error "Code: 0x803FB005" and keeps saying "Something happened on our end."...
  9. My game won't download and I need help.

in XboX Insiders
    My game won't download and I need help.: I recently bought a physical copy of Call of Duty Black Ops III, but I'm having problems with the download. The download runs pretty smoothly up until around the 50-60% range. Once I reach there...
  10. Xbox 360 game won't download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 game won't download: I bought Silent Hill HD collection for the Xbox 360 and I tried to download it to my Xbox 360 from the market place but it won't install after 79% and brings up a message saying that the game...