Game doesnt show in group posts (game bar on pc)

Discus and support Game doesnt show in group posts (game bar on pc) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; In the xbox game bar for pc, one game (Forza Horizon 5) is not showing up in group posts but on xbox it still does. What is the reason for this? (i've... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FLX 36, Apr 4, 2023.

1. FLX 36
    FLX 36 Guest

In the xbox game bar for pc, one game (Forza Horizon 5) is not showing up in group posts but on xbox it still does. What is the reason for this? (i've already tried repairing and reseting it but it doesnt work. Also my xbox app on pc wont start so maybe both problems are linked)

:)

FLX 36, Apr 4, 2023
  2. FLX 36 Win User

thank you. somehow it is fixed now didnt do anything it just works again but thanks for your time.
  3. Georges C. Win User

This could be some bug in the game, regarding the App, you can try to uninstall the game and install it again.
  4. FLX 36 Win User

The update only solved the problem with the xbox app not starting but forza horizon 5 is still not showing up in the group posts tab
  5. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Flx, have you checked if you have the latest version of Windows installed, at 22H2?

See which version of Windows 10/11 you have

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/see...

Updates are often seen as optional.

If you haven't updated yet, click the link below, update, and make all subsequent security updates.

Download Windows 10

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Download Windows 11

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Also, make sure all Xbox Apps are up to date in the store, and make sure you have the Xbox Companion App installed, it works with the Xbox App.
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Is there an easy way to access the Xbox forums?

Hi Metroid! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

In Xbox, if you mean for an specific game, from the main screen just go down, it will show you the most recent played games and options for looking for groups, clubs and recent posts

On PC it's by pressing Windows + G you will have the game bar on the widget menu activate the looking for group one and will be the same, you will find the ones for the last played games
Thema:

1. Game doesnt show in group posts (game bar on pc) - Similar Threads - Game doesnt show

2. I bought a backwards compatible game and it doesnt show up on 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a backwards compatible game and it doesnt show up on 360: I bought Rare Replay since it had a bunch of 360 games bundled in, but when i try to download any of them on my xbox 360 it still tells me that i need to buy them, do i need to rebuy them to play...
  3. I had purchased the Destiny 2 Lightfall Pre-Order and now it doesnt show up in the game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had purchased the Destiny 2 Lightfall Pre-Order and now it doesnt show up in the game.: I had purchased it, and I even checked in billing earlier today, where it said completed. Now, I tried uninstalling and reinstalling and when I uninstalled, it says that it got declined. I refuse...
  4. When i scroll to game activity and click all achivements doesnt show achivivements it was...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When i scroll to game activity and click all achivements doesnt show achivivements it was...: When i click on all achivements it doesnt show them at all after latest updates i cant see all my achivements a564a51d-e906-41b7-8c7d-9d0972127a7a
  5. MLB the show 22 doesnt work on game pass ultimate.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MLB the show 22 doesnt work on game pass ultimate.: Everytime we try to play each other as friends online we ether dont receive the invitation or it doesnt work. Is this game not able to play each other online in cloud gaming???...
  6. paid for the season pass for minecraft dungeons, still doesnt show it being active in game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    paid for the season pass for minecraft dungeons, still doesnt show it being active in game: paid for the dlc, its been 3 days and it still shows everything locked, any ideas? eb44a850-0fbe-461e-b387-c97b4d1023c5
  7. PC Game Pass Southeast Asia Market Expansion preview doesnt show

in XboX Insiders
    PC Game Pass Southeast Asia Market Expansion preview doesnt show: I'm from PH and both my windows region and microsoft account are located in PH but my xbox insider hub doesnt show the PC Game Pass Southeast Asia Market Expansion preview submitted by...
  8. my D drive doesnt show up when i go to install a game on xbox pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my D drive doesnt show up when i go to install a game on xbox pc: it shows up fine in the settings and i have it selected as my default but when i got to actually click install it only shows up with my C drive. i have tryed to reinstall the app, restart my pc,...
  9. So a while ago i changed my gamertag and it doesnt show in game it shows my old one and on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So a while ago i changed my gamertag and it doesnt show in game it shows my old one and on...: So a while ago i changed my gamertag and it doesnt show in game it shows my old one and on the xbox app in the chats it shows my new tag is there any way i can fix this?...
  10. game install folder doesnt show up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game install folder doesnt show up: i got the xbox game pass a couple of months ago and everything worked fine. but i wanted to play again yesterday an it says this does anyone know how to fix this. here are the things i tried: i...