Game doesn't receive controller input after windows update (Wireless with adapter)

Discus and support Game doesn't receive controller input after windows update (Wireless with adapter) in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, Last night my xbox one controller worked perfectly while gaming but as of today (after windows 7 update) my controller can still connect to my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Mugiwara0705, Dec 13, 2018.

1. Mugiwara0705
    Mugiwara0705 Guest

Game doesn't receive controller input after windows update (Wireless with adapter)

Hi, Last night my xbox one controller worked perfectly while gaming but as of today (after windows 7 update) my controller can still connect to my wireless adapter but the controller input doesn't get transferred to my games. It works perfectly with with
    a USB-cable. So my problem is that I want to play on windows 7 with a wireless controller and adapter but somehow this doesn't work.

Can somebody please help me. I already tried reinstalling the drivers and uninstalling windows and .NET update but nothing seems to work.

Thanks in advance.

:)

Mugiwara0705, Dec 13, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: