Game doesnt load on certain accounts

Discus and support Game doesnt load on certain accounts in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Fallout New Vegas doesnt load on a certain account on my Xbox 360. I have several accounts on my xbox because i like getting notifications for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bigbi_322, Jul 28, 2023.

1. Bigbi_322
    Bigbi_322 Guest

Fallout New Vegas doesnt load on a certain account on my Xbox 360. I have several accounts on my xbox because i like getting notifications for achievements rather than just replaying a game on the same profile. New Vegas is only loading on my xbox live account, but then on one of my offline accounts that im replaying it on, it's stopped loading. I'm in the middle of replaying it on this account but something change and it just wont load

:)

Bigbi_322, Jul 28, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi there! I'll do my best here to help.

Does the issue also occur to your other games on that certain account?

I believe that its game saves were corrupted for that certain profile. Please try to remove your account and add it back again. If that didn't work, try reinstalling the game itself. As our last resort, in removing your account you may choose to "Delete Profile and Items – This deletes the profile and the associated saved games and achievements."

Check your full guide here https://support.xbox.com/help/xbox-360/my-account/manage-gamertag-and-profile/add-remove-profile-xbox-360

Best regards,
  3. Itilianm0nst0r Win User

Certain games not loading

hard restart your console and internet connection. If getting a this maybtake a few minutes to load message please just wait it will usually load within 2 minuets or less
  4. ZombieJesterCOE Win User

Certain games not loading

Adding to the below awesome Ambassador. Are you getting the "This may take a few minutes" message? If so, it's syncing with everything in the cloud. Might also be worth it to restart your router just to make sure there are no internet issues.
  5. Ocman76 Win User

My skyrim is stuck on loading screen!!

I have two accounts for Skyrim and I keep the saves for each on separate USB drives. One of my accounts is level 74 and I have never had ANY problems with loading. The other account is only level 9 and out of nowhere i am unable to load it anymore. The
    xbox doesnt freeze, it just doesnt load. I checked to see if it is corupted and its not. I tried reducing the saves to only three, clearing the system and game caches, starting a new game and then loading the old saves, etc. I even moved the saves that
    wouldnt load to the same USB as my level 74 account that never has any problems, and it still wont load. I dont get how my level 74 account has no problems but my level 9 will no longer load. I left my xbox on for 2 hours and it was still loading!!
  6. Nkosana23 Win User

Struggling to load into certain games

Hi. My name is Brilliant and I am happy to assist you today.

Here are a few troubleshooting tips you can try to rectify your issues:
    1. Check for known issues.
    2. Restart the game.
    3. Power cycle your console.
    4. Test your network connection.
    5. Try using a different profile.
    6. Remove and re-add your profile.
    7. Clear the local save and resync with cloud.

For more details on the following kindly visit: https://support.xbox.com/help/games...cycle completely,button  on your controller.

I hope this helps resolve your query.
Thema:

1. Game doesnt load on certain accounts - Similar Threads - Game doesnt load

2. Xbox Game doesnt work properly( bugged) (again)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game doesnt work properly( bugged) (again): Hey! Having a bit of an issue with Xbox Game Bar here. It only shows my status as 'Online' without displaying the game I'm playing, even though the app recognizes it in settings. Any tips or...
  3. My xbox account doesnt want to work on the epic games launcher when I type in the right...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox account doesnt want to work on the epic games launcher when I type in the right...: I really need help with this 79520bff-8eb9-4145-9e45-07e5f208fd5d
  4. why when i connect my new wired gaming headsets it doesnt add the device or add the name,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why when i connect my new wired gaming headsets it doesnt add the device or add the name,...: when i connect my new gaming headset it doesn't has its own name to it or separate it from the windows default sound device it always goes to the windows default one and runs by that instead of...
  5. why have the games loading changed and it doesnt work either. Why keep changing when it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    why have the games loading changed and it doesnt work either. Why keep changing when it...: Why change microsoft games into something that doesnt load de1b18e5-cf2f-45cd-b598-8f5878413ec2
  6. Xbox game bar party audio doesnt work

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox game bar party audio doesnt work: xbox game bar party chat isnt working for me. i join a party I can hear them but they can only hear me when I have the game bar open, which is a problem because i cannot play a game with it...
  7. Game bar doesnt work in background anymore

in XboX Insiders
    Game bar doesnt work in background anymore: I have this weird problem, where the game bar app only pics up my mic, when its actively open... It also only works, if I pin the widget on my screen. But thats just annoying, when In play...
  8. games are not loading,,goes through the process to load game so i can play but doesnt load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    games are not loading,,goes through the process to load game so i can play but doesnt load: does this on certain games,,, i wait and wait for it to load and then it goes back to square one,,,help 3b704337-cdd3-4594-9722-1eb3501b12b8
  9. Doesnt load game sorta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Doesnt load game sorta: When ever i start the game it goes to the mojang screen, however during this screen it starts flashing rapidly and i cant actually play the game because it's "frozen" on a flashing mojang screen....
  10. 0x800705b4 game doesnt load

in XBoX on Consoles
    0x800705b4 game doesnt load: 0x800705b4 Game will not load. I followed the instructions to uninstall all, reboot xbox and reinstall. The same error reoccurs. How do i fix this issue? 80bab760-5baa-4682-8095-518ceea5629a