Game does not show up after redeemed key.

Discus and support Game does not show up after redeemed key. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey everyone! I bought a key for Red Dead Redemption 1 yesterday, which i redeemed succesfully on my Xbox 360. Although, it runs fine on my 360, and i... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/plopkoekmennen, Aug 13, 2023.

1. Game does not show up after redeemed key.

Hey everyone! I bought a key for Red Dead Redemption 1 yesterday, which i redeemed succesfully on my Xbox 360. Although, it runs fine on my 360, and i can just launch it,(in the 360 store it says i own it) on my series x, where i intended to play the game, it does not show up in my library, it says i need to pay still in my store and it does not show up in my order history.

Is there any troubleshooting to do or is it just bad luck and move on?

submitted by /u/plopkoekmennen
    [link] [comments]

/u/plopkoekmennen, Aug 13, 2023
  2. ItsBaconBits Win User

I have filled out the Xbox live beta like 2 to 3 days!!!!

When you are on the connect site, there should be tabs on the left. When you see the product key tab show up, you should have a product key right there. If one is not showing up, there is a link to "request new product key".

After you redeem the code, it will probably take a few days before you get the update itself, and access to the private feedback forums.
  3. RenderingDragon Win User

Shift code - Free golden key! from Official Gearbox Twitter Limited time/use

I redeemed the code probably within 15 minutes of when it was posted. I can't explain why your keys didn't show up if the message you are getting says that code has already been redeemed. Weird... Did you check to see if your key quantity went up?
  4. Dark Lord White Win User

I signed up for the beta test have no response

You should have received a product key after signing up for the beta. You need to use this product key if you have not already and redeem it on the dashboard to download the app.
  5. BentoYeah Win User

Cant Install PC Game Redeemed Via Console Companion App

It was a PC/Xbox One key which I assume works for both. When I opened the Companion app I could only find the 'redeem code' button under the Xbox tab however. There was no redeem key button in the Windows tab, but I read somewhere that if you own the game
    you can access it across all platforms so I redeemed it in the Xbox tab. Does this mess things up?
  6. xTye Win User

Gta iv bad key

This key is not redeemed on Xbox.com. This is your product key. Load the game up and when you log in, it should ask you to input the key at that time from within the game.
Thema:

Game does not show up after redeemed key.

1. Game does not show up after redeemed key. - Similar Threads - Game does show

2. My Xbox Year in Review does not show all the games i have played this year

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox Year in Review does not show all the games i have played this year: Hi. My Xbox Year in Review does not show all the games i have played this year. There are only two games, although this year I've played several releases, like Hi-Fi RUSH (see the last...
  3. why does my steam game not show in my xbox library on pc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does my steam game not show in my xbox library on pc.: I downloaded the game grounded on steam but its having crash issues, so i tried to use the xbox pc app to repair it but i could not find it in the library. Does anyone know how to help?...
  4. Does Warzone mobile show up as your status on Xbox profile Like if you were playing a game...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does Warzone mobile show up as your status on Xbox profile Like if you were playing a game...: And if it it’s not I really hope it does because Microsoft owns activison right so why won’t that be a thing? Also as in call of duty mobile I feel it should be the same it’s something small that...
  5. why does it show do i own this game or app on a game i already own

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does it show do i own this game or app on a game i already own: I bought cold war, rainbow six and many other games all digitally and now i cannot play any of my digital games becuse everytime it gives me the " do you own this game or app?" anyone have any...
  6. Xbox game pass app not showing game's list, and not downloading games when it does.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass app not showing game's list, and not downloading games when it does.: I've been looking at Microsoft Questions for the past few days looking for an answer to this problem, and I've tried just about everything now. I've restarted my computer, I've restarted the app,...
  7. Why does it say that I own a game when it’s in my cart, but it doesn’t show up in my library?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it say that I own a game when it’s in my cart, but it doesn’t show up in my library?: I am trying to buy an Xbox 360 game (cod bo2) on the series S, and it shows that I do not own it and I need to purchase it for $14.99. However when I add it to my cart it says that it’s already...
  8. I redeemed a code that was sent from you guys but it does not show up in game. How do I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed a code that was sent from you guys but it does not show up in game. How do I...: Fifa 23 Redeem your Perks Now. Code was entered but pack from code is not showing up. 8f6c73f3-c632-4425-b1d2-317857b423ce
  9. My profile on XSX only shows what Xbox 360 games I am playing. Does anyone have a fix?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My profile on XSX only shows what Xbox 360 games I am playing. Does anyone have a fix?: Earlier today, my friend and I decided to load into an Xbox 360 game, Splinter cell blacklist. When we were done playing, we both quit out. However, it still showed on both of our profiles that we...
  10. Immortals Fenyx Rising DLC does not show up in Cloud Gaming

in XBoX on Windows
    Immortals Fenyx Rising DLC does not show up in Cloud Gaming: Hi, Exactly as the title says. It shows up in download version, but will not show up in Cloud Gaming. Is there a solutions to this? Best cc93464d-92a6-4254-a868-5f821117e3ae