Game disc wont load? It says locked

Discus and support Game disc wont load? It says locked in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’ve downloaded the game but it says it’s locked and won’t let me play anything? Game is modern warfare 3 e2ca9ae1-3900-4fe3-b395-9fddcad5900a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Wesley bosier, Dec 26, 2023.

1. Game disc wont load? It says locked

I’ve downloaded the game but it says it’s locked and won’t let me play anything? Game is modern warfare 3

:)

Wesley bosier, Dec 26, 2023
  2. The_Last_DJ Win User

Just to confirm this is the physical disc?
  3. Wesley bosier Win User

No and I deleted it and now my son is trying to re download it!
  4. The_Last_DJ Win User

Hello Wesley B! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

Sorry to hear you are having issues. Do you get any error codes with it or other messages? Is this the only game that is locked? Has it worked before?
  5. John Dowding Win User

Hitting the Xbox to fix tray issues.

What Enen is saying is that because its installed the disc drive wont be functioning, so load a few different games, DVDs, blu rays to check that the noise has gone permanently.
  6. DhairyaKuchhal Win User

NTSC XBOX 360 disc on xbox 1

so, if the xbox is not region locked but the disc is, even then it wont work?
Thema:

1. Game disc wont load? It says locked - Similar Threads - Game disc wont

2. my xbox wont read any game discs

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox wont read any game discs: I have an old Xbox One s possibly 5-6 years old, and recently it started to stop reading and the discs that I put in, I even tried to change the power settings, what is the repair cost?...
  3. My disc game wont download at all dont even register disc when inserted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My disc game wont download at all dont even register disc when inserted: Nothint g happens at all nothing 7170971c-c730-4b23-bb6e-339b905cf199
  4. Why wont my wwe 2k15 game disc download after I’ve troubleshooted, went offline, and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont my wwe 2k15 game disc download after I’ve troubleshooted, went offline, and...: I recently bought the wwe 2k15 game and for some reason whenever I tried putting it in and downloading it to my console, it won’t download completely. I’ve tried multiple things like...
  5. My game wont start on disc looking for help

in XBoX on Consoles
    My game wont start on disc looking for help: i have battlefront 2 on disc and was playing just fine the other night but now when i launch the game it says the person who bought this needs to sign in i checked my connection and everything was...
  6. My game wont load ive cleaned the disc but keeps saying there's an error???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game wont load ive cleaned the disc but keeps saying there's an error???: my game will not load??? I've. Cleaned the disc but nothing happens?? ? 906ae22c-7c9c-4367-a9ec-bb263d135748
  7. why wont my fable 2 classic/game of the year disc wont install the game and dlc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why wont my fable 2 classic/game of the year disc wont install the game and dlc?: I tried to install the classic version of Fable 2 mostly for the DLC but it showed this message instead of just letting it download why does it not work? [img]...
  8. My xbox wont recognize game disc

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox wont recognize game disc: When I put my xbox 1 disc in my console it doesn't recognize my game. I've been constantly trying it, but I get the same results. Can someone please help me with these issues?...
  9. GAME WONT INSTALL BY DISC!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GAME WONT INSTALL BY DISC!: PROBLEM: -several xbox one games will NOT install on my xbox one from their discs. -i put the disc in, the installation starts, but then stops, and sits in a Queue FACTS: -i have many other xbox...
  10. GAME WONT INSTALL BY DISC!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GAME WONT INSTALL BY DISC!: PROBLEM: -several xbox one games will NOT install on my xbox one from their discs. -i put the disc in, the installation starts, but then stops, and sits in a Queue FACTS: -i have many other xbox...