game development vs code need help I'm new.

Discus and support game development vs code need help I'm new. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; hi I'm new do you know how to code in visual studio? I am creating a game in unity and am asking if there is a way to create code and if not write code... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MatthewMoller, Dec 10, 2021.

1. game development vs code need help I'm new.

hi I'm new do you know how to code in visual studio? I am creating a game in unity and am asking if there is a way to create code and if not write code please don't use a link just write the answer or use a link if you know it helps.

:)

MatthewMoller, Dec 10, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

Please refrain from creating duplicate threads as you are already being assisted here
  3. ngocphi Win User

Why is the Character limit set to 12 on changing Gamertags?

Because its to allow the new gamertags to work within the old limits as NOT all games have been updates to the new system yet

So yes the limit is 12 with 3 reserved specifically for hashtags

20 characters wouldnt be accepted by games that havent been updated and some wont be if abandoned by developer

Vs 12 hashtag ones which would then be within the 15 limit therefore still work with older games without developer help

Vs adding 20 which forces all the developera to patch their games
  4. STEALTH AWARE Win User

RE5 Versus & Co Op for Fun

I'm need help for the VS and DE achievements also.
  5. panther826 Win User

1vs100

From what I gathered online according to Microsoft, the 1 Vs. 100 team is now focusing their skills and applying the technology used to develop "1 vs 100" to new projects that will be unveiled in the future but they are keeping it under wraps for now.
    That being said, from the fun we all had with 1 vs 100 i'm sure they are going to develop something even more exciting for all of us to dive into. There were over 114,000 xbox members playing and that actually made the Guinness World records according
    to Wikipedia regarding 1vs100 live..
  6. ElectroFlying Win User

2 years 9 months 8 days later, what has your Xbox One experience been like so far?

3 Yeers into current gen and..

How many remasters vs newely developed?

Be interesting to know the exact figure eh.
Thema:

1. game development vs code need help I'm new. - Similar Threads - game development code

2. Seeking Insights on Zombie Survival Game Development and Technology

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Seeking Insights on Zombie Survival Game Development and Technology: Hello fellow gaming enthusiasts! I hope this message finds you well. I am currently delving into the exciting realm of Zombie Survival Game Development Services and am eager to gather insights...
  3. Are developers not bothering to try to sell games on xbox really?

in XboX Insiders
    Are developers not bothering to try to sell games on xbox really?: I have both an xbox and playstation and regularly check every week what new game sales are happening. This is a link to all games currently on sale on xbox:...
  4. Publishing games as Russian developer

in XBoX on Windows
    Publishing games as Russian developer: Hello, I have a question. Can Russian developers publish games to Microsoft store and Xbox after starting war with Ukraine with ID@Xbox? 08e436bb-ac87-4b89-ab8d-946dfb1ef072
  5. Why Game Developer focus on Mobile?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Game Developer focus on Mobile?: [img] The mobile market is growing so rapidly, while the development costs are typically much lower than they are for console or PC games. Professional game development is a business based on...
  6. Hi! Microsoft developers I highly request you to add minecoins and xbox game pass etc. In...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi! Microsoft developers I highly request you to add minecoins and xbox game pass etc. In...: Add it will be highly appreciated. 1dece689-e395-4778-bb8a-041fb618725a
  7. My xbox one has developed a fault whilst downloading a game, it is as if all the buttons on...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox one has developed a fault whilst downloading a game, it is as if all the buttons on...: My xbox one went mad whilst doing a download. It's as if a button is stuck in on the controller, the screen is flicking around typing stuff going haywire. Hard reset hasn't helped....
  8. how to develop an app like xbox game bar

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to develop an app like xbox game bar: I want to develop an app that can display on the current full screen games or any window. The functions and behavors are just like xbox game bar. Anyone knows how xbox game bar is designed? game...
  9. I develop a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I develop a game: Olá! Desenvolvi um jogo (Gamification -Educação lúdica) . Eu gostaria de informações sobre como disponibilizá-lo na plataforma do Windows. Quais são procedimentos para torná-lo acessível aos...
  10. Develop new Fable game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Develop new Fable game: Microsoft needs to develop a new Fable game, or sell the license so that another developer may create new game. 6b7ae273-a3cc-4058-9f59-a9dfb54ec584