Game data won't sync

Discus and support Game data won't sync in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Went to go play the witcher the other day takes forever to sync then says it has failed if I choose to play offline then the Dave is literally hours... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Joshy m0nster, Apr 26, 2016.

1. Game data won't sync

Went to go play the witcher the other day takes forever to sync then says it has failed if I choose to play offline then the Dave is literally hours behind. Is their anyway to fix this?

:)

Joshy m0nster, Apr 26, 2016
  2. Halo 5 issue authorising account to servers and profile sync issue

Ive already tried that Mister cazador as I stated in original message

All my other games where able to sync game data but halo 5 won't sync

Severe punisher, Apr 26, 2016
  3. Chris123WW
    Chris123WW Guest
    Xbox one won't read madden 15 and sync data?

having trouble often now with madden 15 disc won't read and the game syncing data won't sync. any suggestions?

Chris123WW, Apr 26, 2016
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

Game data won't sync

To solve the issue you are experiencing I suggest you to remove the account from your console, clear the console cache and download your account again. Follow the step by step instructions:

a)To remove the account from xbox live console:

Scroll left on the Home screen to open the guide.

Select Settings.

Select All Settings.

Under "Account," select Remove accounts.

Select the account that you want to remove.

Select Remove to confirm.

When you're finished, select Close.

b) To clear cache on an Xbox One:

Press and hold the power button on the front of the console until it powers down completely.

Unplug the power cable from the back of the console so that the power brick in not connected to the console.

Press the power button on the console three or four times. This will ensure that any remaining power in the battery is drained, clearing the cache on the console.

Plug the power cable back into the console.

Wait for the light on the power brick to change from white to orange.

Turn on the console using the power button.

c)To download your Xbox profile to the Xbox One console:

1. Scroll left on the Home screen to open the guide.

2. Scroll down, and then select Add & manage.

3. Select Add new.

4. Enter the email address for the Microsoft account that's associated with your Xbox profile, and then select Enter.

5. Enter the password for your Microsoft account, and then select Enter.

6. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept.

7. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences and download your Xbox profile to your Xbox One console.

Hope this helps you!

M3tal Daz3, Apr 26, 2016
  5. Tried and its still having the same problem it's only on the witcher

Joshy m0nster, Apr 27, 2016
  6. Zues1998
    Zues1998 Guest
    Have you played on another Xbox recently? If so it could be a Cloud Sync Error, in which case you might want to remove all data from the cloud and put it on that other Xbox, Resync on your current Xbox, then repload your data (had this happen to me once
    or twice...)

Zues1998, Apr 27, 2016
  7. I've logged in on another xbox but I didn't play this particular game

Joshy m0nster, Oct 31, 2018
  8. Severe punisher Win User

Halo 5 issue authorising account to servers and profile sync issue

Ive already tried that Mister cazador as I stated in original message

All my other games where able to sync game data but halo 5 won't sync
  9. denis97g Win User

Error Code 0x838601e7

no, you won't as they are also saved on the cloud. So, once you'll open the game it will sync the saved data.
  10. Njal the Blue Win User

Mic not transmitting but i can hear people in party

You won't lose any data or games etc.Once you reinstall everything onto the console all save data will sync. Just remember your password and email address.
  11. dirksteenbergen Win User

Certain dlc's not available on snowrunner cloud game session

redifining won't work

the problem is on the cloud's end

it's saving and syncing all the other data except for the mentioned dlc's

so the game loads as if the dlc is not installed

progress etc. syncs just fine
  12. DzY Scorpio Win User

My games won't sync at all.

My data won't sync with Fallout 4, running into problems at every corner with this console, it's absolutely useless, waited 5hours for it to sync just to finish and at the end say it couldn't sync.
Thema:

Game data won't sync

1. Game data won't sync - Similar Threads - Game data won't

2. Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s: I have the DLC’s for Left 4 dead purchased and have for a long time and they used to work. My cloud saved data now says that its full and when it prompts me to click when I’m trying to load Left 4...
  3. How do I transfer game save data from one Xbox profile to another Xbox profile?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I transfer game save data from one Xbox profile to another Xbox profile?: I made a new account because have been using my dads Microsoft account, and I can't figure out how to transfer my data. aa01aabb-9203-4ff0-a160-c0742a4fbc6b
  4. "We can't save more data for this game or app" won't go away

in XBoX on Consoles
    "We can't save more data for this game or app" won't go away: I keep getting this message everytime I open a game on my Xbox Series X I've deleted games and deleted save data but nothing has fixed it 8018d693-54ac-4bd2-9175-3a80a7444e12
  5. Every game shows error 0x80832003 and won't sync my cloud data.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Every game shows error 0x80832003 and won't sync my cloud data.: I've tried every solution. Soft reset, hard reset, signing out and back in, uninstalling and reinstalling the games. Not a single game I have will sync. There's no network outages, my wifi is...
  6. X Box game (Fallout 4) won't start - corrupted data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X Box game (Fallout 4) won't start - corrupted data: Playing on Xbox - X, after 100 hours, Fallout 4 will no longer load. I believe this is because of a corrupted file, but I cannot load into the game to delete it. I have tried a hard reboot,...
  7. Cloud Storage Won't except my copied game save data on 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cloud Storage Won't except my copied game save data on 360: I am really annoyed that I have this problem because nobody else in the WORLD it seems, has, or has ever had the same problem. I am frustrated and I feel helpless. Ok... So, I am trying to move my...
  8. Game data from USB won't convert to the new USB layout?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game data from USB won't convert to the new USB layout?: One day I came home to my brothers telling me that all my data on my USB is gone so I check and the xbox shows nothing. I plugged it in my computer and showed hidden files and there was the...
  9. Game won't Sync Data

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game won't Sync Data: When I start my game it starts to sync the data and then after a few minutes it says that it failed to sync the data and won't let me play the game. How do I fix this?...
  10. Game data on usb won't show

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game data on usb won't show: Hi, my brother and I have had to share a 360 for years, so I decided to get my own. Like an idiot, I moved my gaming data instead of copying it to a flash drive and now it won't show up on either...