Game data on usb won't show

Discus and support Game data on usb won't show in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, my brother and I have had to share a 360 for years, so I decided to get my own. Like an idiot, I moved my gaming data instead of copying it to a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Nightpen27, Dec 5, 2014.

1. Nightpen27
    Nightpen27 Guest

Hi, my brother and I have had to share a 360 for years, so I decided to get my own. Like an idiot, I moved my gaming data instead of copying it to a flash drive and now it won't show up on either Xbox. We've used this flash drive before on the xbox and it
    worked just fine. Anyone know something I can do? I really don't want to start all over.

:)

Nightpen27, Dec 5, 2014
  2. CheeseCaken1
    CheeseCaken1 Guest
    Uknown Profile HELP

all my saved games on the usb won't come up when I load try to load on each of my games. it tell me there is no saved data and I would have to create new data !!! ugh!!!

CheeseCaken1, Dec 5, 2014
  3. My usb isn't working on my xbox 360!!

When I put my usb in the back of my xbox 360 it won't show up on "storage". Even if I put it on the front it still won't work. Please somebody really help me I need more space for my games, PLEASE!!!!!

xl GoodVibes lx, Dec 5, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Sorry to hear it. I take it the drive cannot be read on either console now. If that is true then I'm afraid that there is no way to retrieve the data. You'll need to format the drive on your pc in order to use it properly on the 360 again.

onyxishere, Dec 5, 2014
  5. Mister Cerb Win User

Transferring Via A USB To A New Xbox Has Erased My Saves

Hey there Walsh! I'm sorry to say that if the data isn't showing up anywhere, it probably won't be recoverable.

Can you tell us the exact process you used to transfer the data over via your USB? Also, did you format the USB for use on your Xbox 360 console before transferring the data?

Let us know and we'll work with you from there. =)
  6. CheeseCaken1 Win User

Uknown Profile HELP

all my saved games on the usb won't come up when I load try to load on each of my games. it tell me there is no saved data and I would have to create new data !!! ugh!!!
  7. onyxishere Win User

Sorry to hear it. I take it the drive cannot be read on either console now. If that is true then I'm afraid that there is no way to retrieve the data. You'll need to format the drive on your pc in order to use it properly on the 360 again.
  8. RippenHarra Win User

Will Microsoft ever have a kinect free bundle?

Please show me the data that backs up your statement. And no they won't
  9. ArminatorX Win User

Help plz

Is your console connected wirelessly as well?

Can you just for testing purposes try to connect the console via Ethernet cable?

Also, the USB cable you tried: Is that a real USB data cable, or is that a charging cable for your phone? Be aware, that a lot of phone charging cables don't have the data lines connected. So while the cable provides power to the controller, it won't transmit
    controller data.
Thema:

1. Game data on usb won't show - Similar Threads - Game data usb

2. Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s: I have the DLC’s for Left 4 dead purchased and have for a long time and they used to work. My cloud saved data now says that its full and when it prompts me to click when I’m trying to load Left 4...
  3. How do I transfer game save data from one Xbox profile to another Xbox profile?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I transfer game save data from one Xbox profile to another Xbox profile?: I made a new account because have been using my dads Microsoft account, and I can't figure out how to transfer my data. aa01aabb-9203-4ff0-a160-c0742a4fbc6b
  4. All data lost on several games, just wiped clean.

in XBoX on Consoles
    All data lost on several games, just wiped clean.: All data for forza horizon 4 and 5 amongst other games gone, Forza says, To play this game, you will need to buy it ( I have xbox gamepass) Either your purchase was refunded or your preorder was...
  5. Why isn't cloud gaming working on mobile data?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn't cloud gaming working on mobile data?: I have an android and an xbox series X. I'm trying to launch remote play and before I can even select a game it says it found my console but can't connect. It suggests to connect via my home wifi...
  6. i have a game on xbox does the data transfer to xbox pc?

in XBoX Accessibility
    i have a game on xbox does the data transfer to xbox pc?: i bought assassins creed Valhalla back in 2020 and have all of the dlc but i recently sold my xbox so does the data transfer to the xbox pc app? d9a96fea-2401-4272-b4ab-80a4562425ea
  7. Ive been getting the we cant save more data for this game or app error and i cant find a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ive been getting the we cant save more data for this game or app error and i cant find a...: Ive been getting the error every time ive tried to load up baldurs gate 3 and nothing is working to fix it 0713df8e-1234-4c7c-a8e0-027a95346947
  8. Game data from USB won't convert to the new USB layout?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game data from USB won't convert to the new USB layout?: One day I came home to my brothers telling me that all my data on my USB is gone so I check and the xbox shows nothing. I plugged it in my computer and showed hidden files and there was the...
  9. Trouble with Game Data from USB

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble with Game Data from USB: I am having trouble getting an Xbox 360 to read the game saves that I have on my USB. I moved a downloaded game and my profile onto a USB in order to play on the Xbox at my family's home. It...
  10. Trapped game data on un-configured USB

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trapped game data on un-configured USB: So my old 250 gb harddrive finally decided to go slow, and I mean superslow. Welcoming screen would take about 2 minutes to disappear, and games wouldn't load properly. Due to the lack of the data...