Game crashes and can’t find a solution to fix it

Discus and support Game crashes and can’t find a solution to fix it in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So for some reason it’s only for rainbow six siege that the game crashes loading into the game and on the main menu no problem but whenever I load into... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by advjce, Nov 5, 2023.

1. advjce
    advjce Guest

So for some reason it’s only for rainbow six siege that the game crashes loading into the game and on the main menu no problem but whenever I load into a match it crashes for some reason. I tried to reinstall the game it didn’t work, I’ve tried to hard restart my console it didn’t work like for any other game I play it doesn’t crash expect for siege so is there any solution what I can do? because it’s pretty annoying whenever I’m playing ranked in siege I got to reconnect back into the game everytime when it crash any ideas or solutions I would appreciate any.

:)

advjce, Nov 5, 2023
  2. advjce Win User

well no them work and it doesn’t seem I could play anymore since I randomly got a permanent console ban for no reason this morning when I’ve haven’t even broken any TOS or any rules I’ve haven’t even recieved a warning before
  3. Tomm_A Win User

Hello advjce,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It appears that you are experiencing game crashes into a match in your Xbox console. Let us check and see on what we can do to help resolve your concern in a timely manner.

If we may ask, are you experiencing game crashes with other games when playing online match?

For the meantime, here are the troubleshooting steps that we can perform:

1. Check your network connection and Xbox Live service status. Sometimes, the game can crash due to network problems or service outages. To do this, follow these steps:

• Select Profile & System > Settings > General > Network settings.
    • Note Any outages will appear under Current Network Status.
    • On the Network settings screen, select Test network connection.
    • If the connection test is successful, your console will connect to the Xbox service.
    • Note If you’re prompted to update your console software, select Yes.
    2. Update your game and console. Sometimes, the game can crash due to outdated or corrupted files. To do this, follow these steps:

• Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide and go to My games & apps > Manage > Updates.
    • Check if there are any updates available for Rainbow Six Siege and install them.
    • Go back to the guide and select Profile & System > Settings > System > Updates & downloads.
    • Check if there are any updates available for your console and install them.
    • Restart your console and launch the game again.
    3. Clear your console cache. Sometimes, the game can crash due to corrupted or temporary data stored in your console. To do this, follow these steps:

• Turn off your console and unplug the power cord from the back of the console.
    • Wait for 10 seconds and plug the power cord back in.
    • Press and hold the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it starts up again.
    • Launch the game again.

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

4. advjce Win User

no, I’m not experiencing any crashes on other games it’s only rainbow six siege that crashes whenever I load into a match. My internet is fine but I will see if my console has a update but if not I’ll try to console cache. I’ve see other people with this issue aswell on Xbox with only siege but not solution for it so I’ll see if any of theses solutions work
  5. Tomm_A Win User

Hello advjce,

Thank you for getting back with the thread.

We are saddened to hear that you got a permanent console ban. Enforcement actions is solely handled by the Xbox Enforcement team and support here in community forum cannot do more in terms of providing assistance. You may check if you qualify for case review by reviewing your Enforcement history. Check the article below for your reference:

We appreciate for bringing your concern here and glad to point you to the right direction where you can get the information for your concern.

Sincerely,

6. Tomm_A Win User

Hello advjce,

Thank you for getting back with the thread and appreciate for the additional information provided.

Let us know right away if the solution help fix the issue so that we can move forward.

We look forward to your response.

Sincerely,

Thema:

1. Game crashes and can’t find a solution to fix it - Similar Threads - Game crashes can’t

2. Xbox Cloud Gaming - ARK : Survival Ascended crashes after loading

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Cloud Gaming - ARK : Survival Ascended crashes after loading: I've been trying to join multiplayer servers in ARK: Survival Ascended. Once loaded into the server (past character creation), it will always crash and does not load into any server (tried...
  3. My xbox double flashes and crashes my game any help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox double flashes and crashes my game any help?: When playing watch dogs legion my game often crashes in very short spaces of time with my Xbox flashing twice every time it crashes. 20c9e003-3671-4251-9e3b-a54571c4da23
  4. Custom Backgrounds on Xbox Series X Crash Game Pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Custom Backgrounds on Xbox Series X Crash Game Pass: Recently I have changed my background on my Xbox Series X to a custom image with a size of 4.75 mb. The max is 5 mb for a custom image to be you or background on Xbox. When launching Xbox game...
  5. Xbox game bar constantly crashing

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar constantly crashing: Whenever I load up xbox game bar it loads for about 5 seconds then the widgets just say 'something went wrong with this widget' however it only seems to do this on 'Looking for group' and 'Social'...
  6. xbox cloud gaming fallout 4 crashing?

in XboX Insiders
    xbox cloud gaming fallout 4 crashing?: how can i fix or who do i need to get a hold of to figure out why fallout 4 crashes every time i try to play on cloud gaming? submitted by /u/PotentialJazzlike953 [link] [comments]
  7. Why does my xbox series x Green screen and then crash mid game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox series x Green screen and then crash mid game?: Everytime i game my console freezes, hoes to a green screen and then crashes. Any idea why this is happening? It isn’t just one game it happens on call of duty & Fortnite. Started happening...
  8. Games crashing on new computer.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games crashing on new computer.: 2 weeks ago I decided to buy the parts for a pc of my own with components that I chose for myself, Motherboard: Asus prime b650-plus, Processor: Ryzen 5 7600, corsair vengeance 32gb ram, GYGABYTE...
  9. Anyone know how to fix a single game crashing/restarting my PC?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone know how to fix a single game crashing/restarting my PC?: I have been a long time player of Sea of Thieves and ever since it's last update a few days ago, everytime I load the game, either right on start-up or after a few mins, the game restarts my PC....
  10. Xbox Series X crashes and uninstalls games when trying to update them

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X crashes and uninstalls games when trying to update them: Sometimes when a game needs an update, the update will freeze. I'll watch it for upwards of 10 minutes before refreshing "my games and apps," which either works or puts me into a gray screen. If I...