"Game could not start. Please try downloading again." error.

Discus and support "Game could not start. Please try downloading again." error. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have recently purchased Minecraft for the xbox , and a long time ago i bought Supreme Commander 2 (both digital, downloaded copies). Both have the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XxadawgcolemanX, Jan 2, 2014.

1. "Game could not start. Please try downloading again." error.

I have recently purchased Minecraft for the xbox , and a long time ago i bought Supreme Commander 2 (both digital, downloaded copies). Both have the same "Game could not start. Please try downloading again" error. I have tried redownloading Supreme Commander
    2 multiple times and it still wont work. Someone please answer because i hope i didnt waste 60$ on both of these games together.

:)

XxadawgcolemanX, Jan 2, 2014
  2. Anthony Ska
    Anthony Ska Guest
    Error "game couldnt start, try downloading again"

ugh so i have to pay another $100-150 to play an xbox game. great. so annoying,

anyways thank you guys for the help. really appreciate it.

Anthony Ska, Jan 2, 2014
  3. Photonimus
    Photonimus Guest
    Error "game couldnt start, try downloading again"

Ooooh.

You may have an HDD that isn't official.

There have been many, MANY reports of HDDs purchased via amazon to be fake, and considering the extremly low price of the one in that link, I would say that it is most likely a fake.

A real official xbox 360 HDD averages $150, and can rarely ever be found for less than $100.

Original Xbox games, disc or download, need the real deal.

Photonimus, Jan 2, 2014
  4. "Game could not start. Please try downloading again." error.

Have you tried deleting the games, then clearing the system cache before redownloading? If I remember right this can be done through Settings > Storage. Hope this helps.

LightSpeedHero, Jan 3, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

"Game could not start. Please try downloading again." error.