game code and offered microsoft support does not solve the problem after 10 Call 30min

Discus and support game code and offered microsoft support does not solve the problem after 10 Call 30min in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; when ordering b0c84477-0f1e - 420c - 992B - 67b6bd75ed82 the game code Deux Ex Human Revolution was to be sent within 10 days. no sends game code after... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Maniose, Aug 28, 2016.

1. Maniose
    Maniose Guest

game code and offered microsoft support does not solve the problem after 10 Call 30min

:)

Maniose, Aug 28, 2016
  2. john12pm
    john12pm Guest
    Can't Stream Music from Windows 8.1 Computer to Xbox 360

I use iTunes to manage my library. The music on my Win8.1 machine is in the folder music|itunes|itunes media|music|artist name|album. Like I mentioned this worked fine playing music from the xbox Guide from an XP computer. After working with Microsoft support
    today with 2 chat sessions, a windows support call to india and xbox support call getting passed from network to hardware and then back to network there was a few suggestions that Windows Media Center was needed. I have pro so luckily I only had to spend $10
    to discover this did not solve the problem. Microsoft does not seem to have anyone competent to solve this problem to stream music from Windows 8.1 to the xbox Guide music player that worked fine previously. Very frustrated after 5 hours of trying to solve
    this. Hoping there is someone smart enough out there to help!

john12pm, Aug 28, 2016
  3. Rainbow6 Vegas one and two codes not received.

I have not relieved the codes to these games after purchasing rainbow6 siege and waiting more than 10 days. It said in game I would recieve my code 7-10 days and it has not come yet. I was in contact with Ubisoft and Xbox support. Only to be redirected
    two times. Everyone I know that has the game has recieved the codes on time via Xbox messages. I hope you can solve this problem instead of sending me elsewhere again

TONY ScHNEEFs, Aug 28, 2016
  4. Smwutches Win User

Still waiting for £10 Store credit after pre order of GOW4

The code should be sent about 10 business days after the game ships. If you don't receive it after the 10 days, you'll need to contact Microsoft Store support since that offer is through them.
  5. john12pm Win User

Can't Stream Music from Windows 8.1 Computer to Xbox 360

I use iTunes to manage my library. The music on my Win8.1 machine is in the folder music|itunes|itunes media|music|artist name|album. Like I mentioned this worked fine playing music from the xbox Guide from an XP computer. After working with Microsoft support
    today with 2 chat sessions, a windows support call to india and xbox support call getting passed from network to hardware and then back to network there was a few suggestions that Windows Media Center was needed. I have pro so luckily I only had to spend $10
    to discover this did not solve the problem. Microsoft does not seem to have anyone competent to solve this problem to stream music from Windows 8.1 to the xbox Guide music player that worked fine previously. Very frustrated after 5 hours of trying to solve
    this. Hoping there is someone smart enough out there to help!
  6. Smwutches Win User

Bought an Xbox One X on November 23, 2018 and still haven't been emailed the game codes

I'm not sure about the code for the game of your choosing, but per the terms of the offer, the Gears of War code will be emailed 10 days after the end of the promotion (December 25).

As far as the free game, you'll want to contact Microsoft Store support for assistance.
  7. LadyArwen77 Win User

xbox one:COD AW download code INVALID

This is getting ridiculous, its 5:45 pm and I have been trying every 30mins since 10am and still my code wont work. I talked to Microsoft they say the code is good i just need to keep trying it every 30mins and wait for there systems to register my code,
    that was hours ago still not working. what was the point of offering these day zero bonuses then not have there systems able to handle it.
  8. SAARussian Win User

Minecraft Multiplayer

I purchased an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription from the Microsoft Store. By subscription, a version of Minecraft for Windows 10 is available to me. After installing the game, it offers me to buy the full version and does not let me into the network game. What is the problem?
Thema:

1. game code and offered microsoft support does not solve the problem after 10 Call 30min - Similar Threads - game code offered

2. How do I enter a Game Pass code, without having to make it a subscription?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I enter a Game Pass code, without having to make it a subscription?: My Xbox Game Pass Core code does not work. I ordered it off of Amazon and have paid for it in full, but it is requesting a payment method regardless. The code is fully functional as the server...
  3. I am getting an error code Dev error 12502 I cannot play multiplayer game off-line. It will...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am getting an error code Dev error 12502 I cannot play multiplayer game off-line. It will...: After season three download, I cannot play multiplayer off-line. I keep on getting the air I can play. Campaign game off-line. I cannot get this issue resolved. ce617d6b-1b50-4280-895e-816e235cad4b
  4. How do I get a code that's been redeemed but never add my v bucks to my for fortnight game

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get a code that's been redeemed but never add my v bucks to my for fortnight game: On March 3add a vbuck and says it was confirmed but never added epic says it's Microsoft due it secondary code never redeemed so I did go back try code but says I can't I just need help get my...
  5. Buying a code for a delisted version of a game.

in XBoX on Windows
    Buying a code for a delisted version of a game.: I was considering purchasing a digital code for the Deluxe Edition of Resident 4. However, that version has been delisted and replaced with the Gold Version. If I purchase the code for the deluxe...
  6. why is my code for upgrade from game pass core to ultimate NOT WORKING

in XBoX on Windows
    why is my code for upgrade from game pass core to ultimate NOT WORKING: I redeemed reward points so I could change from game pass core to game pass ultimate has NOT WORKED on xbox showing in my order history states its done but it has NOT when I go onto my xbox one...
  7. Error Code: 0x801901a0 while trying to download any game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error Code: 0x801901a0 while trying to download any game.: Additionally, Ive tried using both LAN and WiFi to download games yet it still wasn't successful at all. When doing network tests it says that Upload Speed and MTU are unavailable. Although...
  8. I got a gift of 3 months of Game Pass Ultimate. If I redeem the code, will I lose the $1 offer?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I got a gift of 3 months of Game Pass Ultimate. If I redeem the code, will I lose the $1 offer?: I got a gift of 3 months of Game Pass Ultimate. If I redeem the code, will I lose the $1 offer? I have never had Game Pass before. b88388e6-e0b7-4ca9-aeb3-5a68be8c47ef
  9. Tomb Raider "Game Pass Offer" and no Game Pass code? Promo being scrubbed from existence?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Tomb Raider "Game Pass Offer" and no Game Pass code? Promo being scrubbed from existence?: SUMMARY: For several days there was an offer to purchase the new Tomb Raider movie and receive 2 weeks (14 days) of Game Pass for a combined $18.99 USD. I purchased this. I still have not received...
  10. Trying to get the code for the free game offer help please ! !!!!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Trying to get the code for the free game offer help please ! !!!!: I'm trying to figure out why I didn't get any code for the game Max:the curse of the brotherhood I have an offer on my x box right now for it and it says there would bea code in my messages...