Game clips not moving over

Discus and support Game clips not moving over in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Xbox released that when January 2024 comes out any clips and screenshots on the Xbox network will be deleted after 90 days. So when I go to try and... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by RowdyAlarm1, Nov 2, 2023.

1. RowdyAlarm1
    RowdyAlarm1 Guest

Xbox released that when January 2024 comes out any clips and screenshots on the Xbox network will be deleted after 90 days. So when I go to try and move them over it won't let me. I am able to move over the ones from my Xbox to one drive but that is only 8 clips of the 182 that I have. The rest of the clips are on the Xbox network and before it even starts to move them over it gives me an error message that says "Failed to upload one of the items. Sorry, something went wrong when I attempted to upload one of the items. The items still selected have no been uploaded. But it never gets past uploading one of them and no matter which I select or how many I select it won't upload. I have tried restarting and unplugging my counsel and trying after many days and trying different times. I have not used any space on my one drive so it's completely empty. All of my captures will only take 75% of the storage so there's no question about storage. Has anyone found a solution to moving them over?

:)

RowdyAlarm1, Nov 2, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: