Game Clips "A Error Occurred"

Discus and support Game Clips "A Error Occurred" in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Whenever I record a game clip and try to watch it in my recent I am prompted with an "An Error Occurred" text when doing so. I can see these clips in... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Cameron Cockrell, Apr 20, 2024.

1. Game Clips "A Error Occurred"

Whenever I record a game clip and try to watch it in my recent I am prompted with an "An Error Occurred" text when doing so. I can see these clips in the Captures app but not in the Captures section in the Xbox menu.

:)

Cameron Cockrell, Apr 20, 2024
  2. Cameron Cockrell Win User

I tried these methods and I have concluded that for some reason the clips I take of the game Rainbow Six Siege always come up with an error message whenever I try to watch them. The clips all work perfectly fine for any other game but when it comes to R6 I get a "Something Went Wrong" pop-up.
  3. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Cameron , my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

First, let's try a simple fix, please, power cycle the console to clear its cache data and try again.

In case this does not fix it, you can reset the console.

To do it, follow these steps:

Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.

Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 60 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait at least 60 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

Plug the console power cable back in.

Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.

Check the captures again.

If the issue persists, reset the console.

Before you continue, make sure you've got the account sign-in information. You'll need it to log back into your console after the reset.

You can follow these steps:

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Select Reset and keep my games & apps.

Once it finishes, log back in and test the captures.

Let me know if it works!

Source:

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/power/restart-or-power-cycle-console

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/reset-console-to-factory-defaults
  4. wizardoftx5 Win User

Xbox game bar error code 0x82323008

i updated my windows to latest windows 10 (21H2), still the same issue. I noticed that this error only occurs when im playing minecraft and try to clip something (using windows + g). this error does not occur for other games such as valorant. any ideas on how to fix it? i tried repairing and resetting the xbox game bar app but it does not work
  5. Galactic Geek Win User

Upload Studio + Xbox One Problems

I often have issues not being able to fully upload longer clips - I'll get an error message part way through that says it can't complete the process. In most cases when this happens, the clip will be available to view, but not accessible on OneDrive. I hate
    it when this occurs.
  6. SoullessCodith Win User

Issue with capturing on xbox one.

I would double check your available storage. They have also had an error that has occurred once in awhile that makes it so your system cannot record clips.
Thema:

1. Game Clips "A Error Occurred" - Similar Threads - Game Clips Error

2. Windows Game Bar Clip Quality worsened

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Game Bar Clip Quality worsened: Hi all, I enjoy gaming in my spare time and saving funny moments I have with mates using the game bar's shortcut to save the last 30 seconds. I've been doing it for years and usually compile a...
  3. Almost all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happened? Can I get them back...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Almost all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happened? Can I get them back...: I was looking through my profile and then I saw that almost half of my game clips and screenshots are gone I'm wondering what happened and can I get them back cuz I never deleted them...
  4. Nearly all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happen and can I get them back...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nearly all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happen and can I get them back...: Nearly all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happen? Can I get them recovered PLEASEEE? 3821a926-74a9-46e1-bb9c-64580343c288
  5. Can you swap the screenshare button to "Hold" for screenshot and press for game clip?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can you swap the screenshare button to "Hold" for screenshot and press for game clip?: I prefer to press the screenshare button for game clips and would like for "hold" to take a screen shot. Is this at all possible? I tried EVERYTHING!!! a8b09abe-705b-4223-b233-7ba7d9ecd0c1
  6. Game Clips Stop Working

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Game Clips Stop Working: Whenever I take a game clip it always stops working once I upload it to the Xbox Network, whenever I try and access the clip it gives me an error code. The one thing about this is that the only...
  7. Transfer game clips/ screenshots to usb

in XboX Insiders
    Transfer game clips/ screenshots to usb: How much storage space do I need on my usb stick for let's say 500 screenshots? And if you have any recommendations for a usb stick I would greatly appreciate it. submitted by /u/BernieTheLama...
  8. Recording voices in Xbox game clips

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Recording voices in Xbox game clips: Why can't I recording me or my friends voice in Xbox game clips? 00621e7c-ec1e-4c8a-941d-7c7a87f8e7af
  9. Getting an Error after Trimming a game clip with upload studio!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting an Error after Trimming a game clip with upload studio!: Looking to see if anybody else is getting an Error when uploading after editing a clip on Upload Studio on the Xbox One?? I have Internet Connection. [img] 85ef5076-62d3-4a96-bc2a-54d7b9426758
  10. Xbox One DVR - No Audio, Save Clip Error, Game Clip Length

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One DVR - No Audio, Save Clip Error, Game Clip Length: I have come across all the problems associated with the XB1's DVR. Saying "Xbox Record That" and seeing the notification, but no clip being saved. Recording only 1 or 2 second clips (primarily...