Game Clip/ Screenshot upload to OneDrive failed, but I’m not uploading anything to Onedrive?

Discus and support Game Clip/ Screenshot upload to OneDrive failed, but I’m not uploading anything to Onedrive? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; This is a pretty new bug, glitch, something of the sort, that’s been happening to me. It started around three days ago, including today (so from... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by SomeDERPYBOSS, Nov 22, 2023.

1. Game Clip/ Screenshot upload to OneDrive failed, but I’m not uploading anything to Onedrive?

This is a pretty new bug, glitch, something of the sort, that’s been happening to me. It started around three days ago, including today (so from November 19-21st, 2023). I chose to turn off automatic uploads to the xbox network months ago, because my storage was getting filled up. Never did it state that it would upload to OneDrive, and to my knowledge, it never has. I’ve never chosen to upload anything to OneDrive, as any clips I do share with anyone, are with my friends, and I’d just upload them to the xbox network, and save them on my phone. Never on OneDrive. And recently, I’ve been getting many repeating notifications, annoyingly and infuriatingly, saying that something failed to upload to OneDrive, when, again, I never upload to OneDrive. I want to know how to stop these pop-ups from happening, because when I’m casually enjoying a game and start seeing them pop up to seemingly no end, I just get pretty annoyed and frustrated trying to figure out how to stop them to no avail. I’ve even tried to delete all clips and screenshots at once, but it also keeps bugging out, saying something can’t be deleted, but doesn’t tell me what can and can’t. Please, I want to know, because restarting my xbox over and over is only a temporary fix, it keeps coming back.

:)

SomeDERPYBOSS, Nov 22, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Game Clip/ Screenshot upload to OneDrive failed, but I’m not uploading anything to Onedrive?