Game clip from xbox one , edited with music on pc and bring back to xbox one feed

Discus and support Game clip from xbox one , edited with music on pc and bring back to xbox one feed in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello I try to get it now over 4hours,how can i edit a xbox one game clip,recorded with game dvr and saved on my one drive, I give the clip a music... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Chrisshox, Jun 20, 2016.

1. Chrisshox
    Chrisshox Guest

Game clip from xbox one , edited with music on pc and bring back to xbox one feed

Hello

I try to get it now over 4hours,how can i edit a xbox one game clip,recorded with game dvr and saved on my one drive,

I give the clip a music and erased the halo game sound

But

After i upload it again on one drive ,i can see it but not in my game dvr (where the save target and file is)

And i cant show it on my feed

I can only watch my edited clip on one drive or in wmp but cant save this ,

(The file is mpg4 and music is a wmv file - maybe an wrong file problem?????)

Hope you understand me have not the best english^^

:)

Chrisshox, Jun 20, 2016
  2. Uploaded gameplay taken from Twitch

I want to know if it's acceptable to upload a video clip from Rock Band 4 to the home feed. The clip was taken from my Twitch feed and edited into a 30 second clip. The clip contains gameplay of Rock Band 4 and audio, because this is licensed music would
    this get me in trouble with the enforcement team? Rock Band 4 does not allow you to use Game DVR also, so that's another reason i'm concerned.

Son Of Sparda, Jun 20, 2016
  3. RippenHarra
    RippenHarra Guest
    Game DVR prevent auto-uploading

I get what you mean Harker. You just want it not to appear in the feed until you edit and share it. I have often thought this. So many times you see one clip from a friend and then the edited named clip not long after. It's a duplication not needed.

Should be a simple preference setting like Share clips automatically to feed. Uncheck it to have you manually share clips to feed.

RippenHarra, Jun 20, 2016
  4. Game clip from xbox one , edited with music on pc and bring back to xbox one feed

If I understand correctly judging from your title you want to upload a clip from your pc to your Xbox One feed. This is not possible even if the clip originally came from your Xbox One.

FearedNightmare, Jun 23, 2016
  5. maxen
    maxen Guest
    Hi Chrisshox,

This feature was announced for the new system update but I'm not sure it has been rolled out to the Xbox App yet - the announcement was a bit unclear stating when exactly these updates would hit.

However, if the feature is live, it may be your use of music that has affected your ability to re-upload the content to the Xbox Live service. I suspect that the feature would only allow the cutting and stitching of game clips rather than overlaying music.

maxen, Oct 31, 2018
  6. FearedNightmare Win User

If I understand correctly judging from your title you want to upload a clip from your pc to your Xbox One feed. This is not possible even if the clip originally came from your Xbox One.
  7. maxen Win User

Hi Chrisshox,

This feature was announced for the new system update but I'm not sure it has been rolled out to the Xbox App yet - the announcement was a bit unclear stating when exactly these updates would hit.

However, if the feature is live, it may be your use of music that has affected your ability to re-upload the content to the Xbox Live service. I suspect that the feature would only allow the cutting and stitching of game clips rather than overlaying music.
  8. Rich Cashster Win User

Automatic clip recording

So the only clips that get uploaded to the feed are the ones you edit in Upload Studio? Or is every clip uploaed to the feed automatically?
  9. RippenHarra Win User

Game DVR prevent auto-uploading

I get what you mean Harker. You just want it not to appear in the feed until you edit and share it. I have often thought this. So many times you see one clip from a friend and then the edited named clip not long after. It's a duplication not needed.

Should be a simple preference setting like Share clips automatically to feed. Uncheck it to have you manually share clips to feed.
  10. Zahir_Ramathula Win User

Can't access uploaded screenshots and game clips on PC.

How to download Xbox one clips to pc? Step-by-step guide

Follow these steps to download Xbox one clips to your pc:

Open your Xbox one and scroll over to the community tab in the menu.

Now select “manage captures”. In this section, you will see all your Xbox one clips that you have saved on your Xbox one device.

Find the clip that you want to save to your pc and click on it.

After selecting that clip, wait for the clip to load. Once the clip loads, press A on it. This will bring up a short menu. Here, you need to click on the share button in the middle.

You can share your clips to Twitter, Club, or OneDrive. To save the clip to your pc or other devices, you need to share it with your OneDrive account.
Thema:

1. Game clip from xbox one , edited with music on pc and bring back to xbox one feed - Similar Threads - Game clip edited

2. Game Clips "A Error Occurred"

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Game Clips "A Error Occurred": Whenever I record a game clip and try to watch it in my recent I am prompted with an "An Error Occurred" text when doing so. I can see these clips in the Captures app but not in the Captures...
  3. How do I restore a game clip

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I restore a game clip: My friend saw Mt favorite clip and thought it would be funny to delete it so he did and I was wondering if I can restore It 57249625-ce61-4ec7-9b79-ced2bb8e7e49
  4. Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X: Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X b58ffff7-5cd1-473c-8490-522e1b9dcab7
  5. Since the update on April 10th/11th, unable to record any game clips

in XBoX on Consoles
    Since the update on April 10th/11th, unable to record any game clips: Hi, Since update 10.0.25398.4086 (xb_flt_2404zn.240402-1830), my Xbox One is not able to record anything. [Description of how it looks] When I try to record, sometimes I get a pop up saying...
  6. Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad: Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad (my controller disconnects while there is a charger connected to it) and I am so annoyed by it I might switch to...
  7. Can you send PC game clips to friends via Xbox chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can you send PC game clips to friends via Xbox chat?: I would like to send game clips recorded on my PC to friends via Xbox chat. This would require me to upload my PC game clips to the cloud/onedrive. Is there a way to do this so I can send clips?...
  8. Xbox Game Recordings/Clips Weird/Laggy/Corrupted When Playing Back from USB

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Recordings/Clips Weird/Laggy/Corrupted When Playing Back from USB: Hi, everyone out there. I had recently done a bunch of screen recordings on my Xbox Series X, at FHD 1080p, 60fps. When these videos, saved onto the USB Drive (formatted correctly) are played...
  9. Game Bar not recording clips with MY voice

in XboX Insiders
    Game Bar not recording clips with MY voice: I have the setting enabled to record voice, I have privacy permissions set to allow my mic to be detected. I have all microphone devices disabled except my actual microphone and have it selected...
  10. Why can't I find my recent game clips on XBOX app?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I find my recent game clips on XBOX app?: Ok, so I used the console companion app on my laptop to download, edit, and upload on my socials, but now the app doesn't work, and I can't find any way to find them. I've looked all over the...