game clip failed to upload 0x82323993

Discus and support game clip failed to upload 0x82323993 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi when I try to upload an of my captures after clearing out storage it will not upload to xbox live dab62922-9f94-4831-b821-c2c6a3130175 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by mattboii1, May 3, 2017.

1. mattboii1
    mattboii1 Guest

Hi when I try to upload an of my captures after clearing out storage it will not upload to xbox live

:)

mattboii1, May 3, 2017
  2. Uploading problems

When I record a game clip or screenshot it does not automatically upload. I try to do it manually but a notification pops up saying “Gameclip upload to Xbox Live failed 0x82323993”. I have already tried clearing out my clips.

Fatboy x NLMB, May 3, 2017
  3. StafFilayyy
    StafFilayyy Guest
    Recording wont upload to Xbox live

when I record a clip it won't upload to Xbox live. So I tried to manually do it and it says "Gameclip upload to Xbox Live failed 0x82323993" I checked My dvr settings everything is good and i even power cycled my xbox still won't upload someone please help.

StafFilayyy, May 3, 2017
  4. sanpablobay Win User

Upload Studio Not Working

ok, I think the problem is related to resident evil. I successfully uploaded a shadow of mordor clip. I then tried again to upload a resident evil clip again and it failed to upload.
  5. Seth II FA II Win User

Upload Error code 0x80040206

OK I uploaded a 40 sec clip to my OneDrive easily with no problems. Game was Destiny.

When i tried a 4 min clip, it failed at 98% after about 50mins waiting!!!

Tried again and it failed at 68%.

Please fix this problem!
  6. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Screenshots and Clips Failing to Upload

I believe not only you have this problem friend, on the console I have the same problem, some captures and videos are not saved, I'll see in the files I get frustrated because there is nothing there.
  7. AngelObullets Win User

8. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello all,

As this is an old thread, I will be locking this one. Updates, games and everything changes often so would be best to create a new thread. Once a new thread is created we will be happy to assist you in any issues or questions you might have.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. game clip failed to upload 0x82323993 - Similar Threads - game clip failed

2. Can you send PC game clips to friends via Xbox chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can you send PC game clips to friends via Xbox chat?: I would like to send game clips recorded on my PC to friends via Xbox chat. This would require me to upload my PC game clips to the cloud/onedrive. Is there a way to do this so I can send clips?...
  3. Xbox Game Recordings/Clips Weird/Laggy/Corrupted When Playing Back from USB

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Recordings/Clips Weird/Laggy/Corrupted When Playing Back from USB: Hi, everyone out there. I had recently done a bunch of screen recordings on my Xbox Series X, at FHD 1080p, 60fps. When these videos, saved onto the USB Drive (formatted correctly) are played...
  4. Game Bar not recording clips with MY voice

in XboX Insiders
    Game Bar not recording clips with MY voice: I have the setting enabled to record voice, I have privacy permissions set to allow my mic to be detected. I have all microphone devices disabled except my actual microphone and have it selected...
  5. Why can't I find my recent game clips on XBOX app?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I find my recent game clips on XBOX app?: Ok, so I used the console companion app on my laptop to download, edit, and upload on my socials, but now the app doesn't work, and I can't find any way to find them. I've looked all over the...
  6. How can I fix my game clips?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I fix my game clips?: All of my game clips stutter throughout. I have tried using an external device to store them in as somebody said that helped them. This didn't work for me. This isn't a new problem. I currently...
  7. I can’t record clips without my game being annoying

in XboX Insiders
    I can’t record clips without my game being annoying: Whenever I record a clip on Xbox (Fortnite for example) my whole entire game freezes (lag goes up) and after the lag calms down it acts as if the controller disconnected and makes me click a box...
  8. When recording a clip of any game on my Xbox S, it crashes. Please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When recording a clip of any game on my Xbox S, it crashes. Please help: When recording a clip of any game on my Xbox S, it crashes. Please help b0cfed06-29e6-4669-9a56-6b737799f2ca
  9. Anyone know how to fix recorded game clips looking grey and washed out?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Anyone know how to fix recorded game clips looking grey and washed out?: [img] [img] For some reason everytime I clip a video it comes out all grey, Ive tried changing capture resolution doesnt make any difference, and its not the HDR because it was doing it on my old...
  10. Game Clip/ Screenshot upload to OneDrive failed, but I’m not uploading anything to Onedrive?

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Clip/ Screenshot upload to OneDrive failed, but I’m not uploading anything to Onedrive?: This is a pretty new bug, glitch, something of the sort, that’s been happening to me. It started around three days ago, including today (so from November 19-21st, 2023). I chose to turn off...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox live clip upload failed 0x82323993

2. clip.fail

3. game clip upload to xbox live failed

4. xbox one game clip failed to upload