Game chat for none of my games are working, party chat works fine, I’ve already messed...

Discus and support Game chat for none of my games are working, party chat works fine, I’ve already messed... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; my game chat is not working for any of my games, the party chat works fine. I’ve already messed with the settings and stuff to try and fix it, anyone... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by The Rizzler 001, Dec 20, 2023.

1. Game chat for none of my games are working, party chat works fine, I’ve already messed...

my game chat is not working for any of my games, the party chat works fine. I’ve already messed with the settings and stuff to try and fix it, anyone know what the problem is?

:)

The Rizzler 001, Dec 20, 2023
  2. LestenD Win User

Xbox game chat not working

I’ve been having the same problem and it’s on games I’ve had for a long time. I’ve noticed the problem on R6, a multiplayer game that I’ve always had working game chat on, and it doesn’t work on DayZ which also has had normal game chat before the problem.
    I can hear game chat occasionally, but I’m not able to talk back. I’ve updated my controllers and I can talk fine in party chat. Thanks to anyone that can help me with my strange problem!
  3. AskingSteam5779 Win User

Game chat

My mic isn’t muted while I’m in party chat, my party chat is perfectly fine, it’s game chat that is just messed up
  4. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Xbox game chat not working

I’ve been having the same problem and it’s on games I’ve had for a long time. I’ve noticed the problem on R6, a multiplayer game that I’ve always had working game chat on, and it doesn’t work on DayZ which also has had normal game chat before the
    problem. I can hear game chat occasionally, but I’m not able to talk back. I’ve updated my controllers and I can talk fine in party chat. Thanks to anyone that can help me with my strange problem!
    Think it has to do with the mass amount of users right now
  5. FBJ God Win User

Steelseries Arctis 9X - Mic not working on Xbox Series X

I'm having the same problem but with game chat. Party chat work fine but game chat never works
  6. jason edmeades Win User

I cant hear or speak on game chat for some reason any idea why

It's not party chat that is fine it's in game chat that is not working
Thema:

Game chat for none of my games are working, party chat works fine, I’ve already messed...

1. Game chat for none of my games are working, party chat works fine, I’ve already messed... - Similar Threads - Game chat none

2. MW3 XBOX series S, in game chat disabled

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    MW3 XBOX series S, in game chat disabled: Hello, Xbox series S, my in game chat for MW3 is not working (when the game loads, where the names normally pop up when someone is talking, its says (chat disabled), during pre-game in works,...
  3. Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat: It all started today, I was gonna play L4D2 with my friends when I couldn't hear anyone, my pfp in the party was dark and I couldn't hear anybody. Can someone help please?...
  4. Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?: In attempting to play with Xbox-owning friends, I thought Microsoft would have had a simple, streamlined program for voice chat between P.C. and Xbox users. It doesn't seem like that's the case....
  5. Why is it when i am in a party it appears that i am in game chat and it wont switch back to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is it when i am in a party it appears that i am in game chat and it wont switch back to...: Ive already tried turning off my network and turning it back on it only worked once and never worked again 4ba9d188-ee0b-436b-af88-34bab5a9371f
  6. Does anyone know how to get game chat audio into obs?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know how to get game chat audio into obs?: Im a new streamer. I got a generic capture card from amazon and a chat link splitter. I get, video capture, and game audio capture but not game chat audio. I have tried everything to get even just...
  7. Why am I getting stuck in game chat whenever I start a party or invite someone and then I'm...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why am I getting stuck in game chat whenever I start a party or invite someone and then I'm...: My question was in the title. 000f7462-b93c-4241-a2b4-c7a3e1015b0c
  8. Xbox Wireless Headset Party/Game Chat Issues

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Wireless Headset Party/Game Chat Issues: I recently purchased the xbox wireless headset for my xbox series s however i have been unable to get it to work on discord thought the xbox but it works on my phone. all in game chat seemed to...
  9. None of my headsets work for game chat anymore

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    None of my headsets work for game chat anymore: I haven’t used game chat in awhile and none of my headsets work now anymore for game chat 1f7b6f43-01e2-4b22-a372-55c0c92aefe8
  10. I can hear chat in my headphones but none of the game audio on my xbox one.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can hear chat in my headphones but none of the game audio on my xbox one.: The game audio suddenly stopped working, I can hear and talk to my friends but cannot hear any game sounds. e615b582-6a39-48bd-9768-f68d1c98b6e3