Game capture disabled in Mirrors Edge Catalyst after EA closed the servers (Xbox One X and...

Discus and support Game capture disabled in Mirrors Edge Catalyst after EA closed the servers (Xbox One X and... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Ever since EA shut off the servers for Cataylst I haven’t been able to take game captures at all. This is only a problem for Xbox, it works fine when... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Nuudel, Jun 22, 2024 at 5:53 PM.

1. Nuudel
    Nuudel Guest

Game capture disabled in Mirrors Edge Catalyst after EA closed the servers (Xbox One X and...

Ever since EA shut off the servers for Cataylst I haven’t been able to take game captures at all. This is only a problem for Xbox, it works fine when I’m on Pc. Until the servers went offline I had no problem with taking clips or screenshots and then coincidentally it doesn’t work when the servers go offline. I can stream the game and share it to discord without a problem so I’m just so confused.

I’ve tried:

disabling captures and reenabling them

Restarting the console

Re-downloading the game.

using a different account

using a Series S

:)

2. Squeaky Hudson Win User

Mirrors Edge Catalyst Closed Beta

I'm 5 hours in to ME:Catalyst. The game is clean, sleek, super smooth, and the controls are smart and comfortable. The game looks beautiful, but drops frames often (prob an XBO thing) and has glitches in the lighting (like the sun annoyingly flickering through
    the walls while indoors). Now to the overall gameplay: Cutting to the chase, this game is gonna have to pick up really soon! I'm about 5 hours in and am already getting bored and beginning to worry, "Is this all there is? Scaling walls and buildings, and running
    missions from one point to the other trying to beat a time clock? I LOATHE TIME LIMIT MISSIONS, and there are a whole lot of them! (This is one of the reasons I couldn't get into Zelda Majora's Mask!) Anyway, so far it seems that they spent all their money
    and time on the graphics and story and almost none whatsoever on the gameplay. If it doesn't make a drastic turn soon, I fail this game! Honestly, I don't think that I can say I've "had fun" playing it yet, only enamored at the looks, the city, the smoothness,
    and great acting/actors. I just so wanted to like this game. I feel like I did about StarWars 7, i.e., You SO want to like it but no matter how hard you try and give it due diligence, you just simply can't. I cannot recommend this game to ANY of my friends
    and that makes me sad, because I trumped this game up and was living in anticipation for 3 days before the release date (I pre-purchased the game and started playing it at 1201 June 7th).
  3. brandiesel1 Win User

I have a good feeling about this game. Hope it lives up to my expectations.
  4. ShaunPerry Win User

I liked it mate but its not an urgent buy for me. Got loads to catch up on anyway.
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Going by the above post & what a couple of friends have said i'm glad I held out on buying this.

I was looking forward to it but after the beta I decided to wait.Think i'll rent it first.
  6. Wadski Win User

What is better: First person or third person

Id agree with you entirely. Although there are some interesting first person platformers - Mirrors Edge, Mirrors Edge Catalyst, Superhot are good examples.
Thema:

1. Game capture disabled in Mirrors Edge Catalyst after EA closed the servers (Xbox One X and... - Similar Threads - Game capture disabled

2. All of my games captures have disappeared how do I get them all back?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    All of my games captures have disappeared how do I get them all back?: This 90 day expiry date thing is not an option and there needs to be a way to get everything back because they've been sat on my account for years and now all of a sudden they get deleted?...
  3. How do I get back my old game captures?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I get back my old game captures?: So I log into my Xbox today for the first time in a couple of months, and I find all my game captures, screenshots, etc are gone. Every memory from my childhood completely erased, I was not warned...
  4. All my local game captures have dissapeared

in XBoX on Consoles
    All my local game captures have dissapeared: Just recently powered up my old xbox one to retrieve and back up the clips i locally had stored on there but when i had checked for captures there were none to be found, checked around in settings...
  5. My x-box game bar capture option just dissapear, how do i fix it?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My x-box game bar capture option just dissapear, how do i fix it?: I tried to upload a jpeg and png file but its just said that something went wrong so I cant show you the picture. But anyway, for some reason my xbox game bar just wont capture and when I go into...
  6. Game bar for pc not saving captures

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Game bar for pc not saving captures: When I go to record a clip on the game bar for pc it says it records the clip but it doesn’t show it in the files or when I press to view my captures. It still says on the right it’s recording or...
  7. Anyone else having issues with game capture?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone else having issues with game capture?: I've been having issues with using game capture. I for some reason cannot record any game clips but screenshots work fine. I've tried doing a hard reset and it would help for a couple days and...
  8. How do I adjust my mic volume for captures in xbox game bar?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I adjust my mic volume for captures in xbox game bar?: Me and my friend have this issue where when we clip 30 seconds of our game in the game bar my mic audio is very very loud while his is very very low. When he records clips he can barely hear his...
  9. How do i get game bar capture to record my mic when it is set to record everything?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do i get game bar capture to record my mic when it is set to record everything?: My game bar will record everything but my mic when it is set to record everything. When it is set to record the game and mic it will record the game and my mic. I have tried to repair and reset...
  10. Xbox Game Captures Won’t Record

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Captures Won’t Record: Hello There, So for the past 4 days, basically since the new update, I’ve been have a TON of trouble with My Xbox Captures. I have been recording Xbox captures with my 2 TB Seagate external 3.0...