game bought week before Deals with Gold

Discus and support game bought week before Deals with Gold in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, all. I wanted to know if Xbox gives back any money if a recent purchase bought just before it was on Deals with Gold. This has happened to me more... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JeYZiLLA13, May 21, 2015.

1. JeYZiLLA13
    JeYZiLLA13 Guest

Hi, all.

I wanted to know if Xbox gives back any money if a recent purchase bought just before it was on Deals with Gold. This has happened to me more than once where I just bought a game digitally and when I checked the gold exclusive discountsn it was
    added. I do buy lots of games (the 2tb memory capability has been incredible) so I'm hoping I could maybe get a few bucks back? Thanks for any help and info

:)

JeYZiLLA13, May 21, 2015
  2. RobertKrogh
    RobertKrogh Guest
    RobertKrogh, May 21, 2015
  3. Medhavin
    Medhavin Guest
    Deals for Gold after gold membership expiration

Hi,

Will games bought with deals for gold be accessible after the gold xbox live membership expires? I know games for gold wont be accessible, so I'm curious to know if that's also the case for games bought with deals for gold.

Thanks.

Medhavin, May 21, 2015
  4. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

No they dont give refunds as with any sale the promotion happens when they happen

There is no buyers regret wuth digital sales thats rhe price of patiences

You wait too long you could miss a sale and you cant expect the promotionbto extend becaause you missed it rhey are always limited time offers And only happen when they happen

ngocphi, May 21, 2015
  5. Subject l7
    Subject l7 Guest
    I've done this myself a couple of times, what I do now is google for Free Xbox Gold Games (followed by the month in question) and see if anything has been published as to what is coming. When I get a result, I will wait for that game. Any other games I have
    in mind though, I will buy.

Games for June 2015:

Xbox One: Massive Chalice & Pool Nation FX

Xbox 360: Just Cause 2 (1st - 16th) & Thief (16th - 30th)

But no, no refunds on games already purchased.

Subject l7, Nov 1, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: