Game bought on-line but unable to download?

Discus and support Game bought on-line but unable to download? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there, I'm new user to XBOX and have just purchased a game on line (Disney Universe) for my kids, which I have been billed and charged for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by constantgamers, Jan 5, 2014.

1. Game bought on-line but unable to download?

Hi there, I'm new user to XBOX and have just purchased a game on line (Disney Universe) for my kids, which I have been billed and charged for (yesterday) but still unable to download...all demos downloaded are ok, but get the message 'can't download disney
    universe' with the xbox symbol flashing on screen (i think relates to the symbol on the control)...kids are desperate to play a game but I still can't get it to work! Thought I cracked it earlier when I saw that the game was in a 'pending' status on my xbox
    account using the computer, but still no joy... :-( can anyone please advise?

:)

constantgamers, Jan 5, 2014
  2. jimsky6969
    jimsky6969 Guest
    fiffa 2014

i bought fiffa 2014 online so i could play with my son who is in uk

i played a random on line game yesterday no problem my son bought game but he tries to join game invite and keeps booting him out either saying i have left game or game no longer available

sometimes it say game loading then just ends saying game no longer available or unable to join

jimsky6969, Jan 5, 2014
  3. Fable 3 loss of properity

my good will with the fable game line is drawing to a close.
    Everytime i go onto xbox live my properity that ive bought drueing the game gets taken from me and when i leave im unable to repair or buy the properity back

ExistedClover, Jan 5, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Game bought on-line but unable to download?