Game bought in Dec lost

Discus and support Game bought in Dec lost in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Good morning I purchased modern warfare 9n the 21st of December and refunded it because I I was playing the trial on my other x box account and rather... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Keagan Snyman, Jan 30, 2023.

1. Game bought in Dec lost

Good morning I purchased modern warfare 9n the 21st of December and refunded it because I I was playing the trial on my other x box account and rather bought it on that account. This morning the email account is lost how can I get it from that account to the one I'm playing on now. I have proof that I have purchased it but my friend set my x box up on his account. He says they have upgrade their email or x box he can't help mye to get back into my original account.

If I have proof of purchasing it how can I get it on my new account

:)

Keagan Snyman, Jan 30, 2023
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Game bought in Dec lost

My apologies that you lost it but please have a great day as well. :)
  3. Keagan Snyman Win User

Game bought in Dec lost

Thank you so much I appreciate it yes it's unfortunate it was my Christmas gift.

HAVE A great day
  4. Onyx Is Here Win User

Game bought in Dec lost

Hello Keagan, sorry to hear you're having trouble with your account.

Unfortunately there is no way to move game purchases or progress from one account to another. If your friend created the account for you and now will not give you access you'd need to have him pay for a new copy of the game for you
  5. Onyx Is Here Win User

Game bought in Dec lost

I really wish there was but the purchase would be beyond the refund date and would be automatically refused by the system. Not to mention you'd have to have access to the account to request it anyway.

I am very sorry about this. I really do wish there was a better answer I could give you
  6. Keagan Snyman Win User

Game bought in Dec lost

Hi thank you for your reply he won't buy a new copy is their no way to refund fund it since it was a card purchase for me to buy it again on my account?
Thema:

Game bought in Dec lost

1. Game bought in Dec lost - Similar Threads - Game bought Dec

2. I’m trying to play a game but keeps telling me I need to choose a plan even tho I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to play a game but keeps telling me I need to choose a plan even tho I bought...: I just bought a game and when I try to play a match I get a pop up telling me I must choose a plan right form me even tho I bought the game. Can I get some assistance please...
  3. i bought the xbox game pass for pc online from xbox official site but after installing the...

in XBoX on Windows
    i bought the xbox game pass for pc online from xbox official site but after installing the...: it displays launching the xbox app screen for a long time but then it says something went wrong try the update again and error code is 0x80070057 please assist quickly my game pass subscription...
  4. Bought a game for a friend and it can't be redeemed or refunded

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought a game for a friend and it can't be redeemed or refunded: Bought a game for a friend and it can't be redeemed. It said because it's from another region which is weird because we're in the same city. We checked every possible accounts regions which was...
  5. i just bought a series s today, have downloaded one game and now everytime i try and play...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i just bought a series s today, have downloaded one game and now everytime i try and play...: i just bought a series s today, have downloaded one game and now everytime i try and play said game, i get a message saying that my xbox is overheating and it turns off. this is ridiculous...
  6. Is it possible to transfer DLC and games bought digitally from my Xbox 360 to my Xbox One?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to transfer DLC and games bought digitally from my Xbox 360 to my Xbox One?: I was wondering if I could transfer my games and DLC that I bought on my Xbox 360 to my Xbox One, and if so, how? 49e01af5-2245-4305-a4c4-72c471d44745
  7. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  8. I bought the classic game Psychonauts on the PC on the Xbox website to play it on the Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    I bought the classic game Psychonauts on the PC on the Xbox website to play it on the Xbox...: I don't know if support for the xbox 360 still continues, but I bought the first Psychonauts game through the official Xbox website and immediately ran to play the game that was added to my...
  9. Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore...

in XBoX on Windows
    Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore...: Games ive bought for PC wont download in either the xbox crapp or the Microsoft Bore because of an 0x87e0000f error while installing. YES IVE TRIED ALL OF THE TROUBLESHOOTING AVAILABLE, DOESNT...
  10. I bought PC game pass but didn´t get ea play so I can´t play the games I want to Any help?

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought PC game pass but didn´t get ea play so I can´t play the games I want to Any help?: I bought the cheap game pass and connected ea account but when I click install on madden NFL 24 I have to buy the game c05bb11f-b24f-478b-8b1c-14cc700461fe