Game Bar won't show friends - "We can't show your friends right now. Try again in a bit"

Discus and support Game Bar won't show friends - "We can't show your friends right now. Try again in a bit" in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; My game bar displays "we can't show your friends right now. try again in a bit" If I click the refresh button no dice. I have reset/repaired both game... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by wreed, Feb 25, 2024.

1. wreed
    wreed Guest

Game Bar won't show friends - "We can't show your friends right now. Try again in a bit"

My game bar displays "we can't show your friends right now. try again in a bit" If I click the refresh button no dice.

I have reset/repaired both game bar and xbox app. I have tried the powershell removal command then went into the store and installed gamebar.

I have reset Windows 11, I have now done a clean install with Windows 11 and still the same issue. I have set all my privacy settings to enable and allow and even created a new xbox account and logged in, that account I can see friends (I added one). I then went back and logged back into my original account and it's the same issue, we can't show your friends. I have tried game bar on a separate PC and it's the same issue, can't show your friends. What is blocking my friends list? Btw I can see my friends in the xbox app and on the actual xbox too. HELP!

:)

wreed, Feb 25, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: