Game Bar record reduces system volume

Discus and support Game Bar record reduces system volume in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I start recording a game (or any app with sound), the output volume of the app being recorded reduces significantly, can hardly hear it. Volume... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by apac88888, Oct 6, 2019.

1. apac88888
    apac88888 Guest

When I start recording a game (or any app with sound), the output volume of the app being recorded reduces significantly, can hardly hear it. Volume returns to normal when I stop recording.. I have Game Bar set to record all sounds - system and mic.

:)

apac88888, Oct 6, 2019
  2. Ricardo Cintra Win User

You tried configure the sound of the Game Bar in Windows Settings?
  3. apac88888 Win User

I have tried every setting I can find for sound and game bar. I found nothing that controls the volume of app output when Game Bar is recording.

But where exactly do you mean when you say "sound of the Game Bar in Windows Settings"
  4. J4CK 84U3R Jr Win User

Xbox Game Bar audio controls don't affect game volume?

I Think with the audio Controls In Xbox Game Bar Affect the Transmission and recording gameplayers, but no affect the game volume, for that you need change in game
  5. Tezzarrific Win User

Xbox Game Bar makes PC constantly lag whenever I try to record game footage

the laptop drive is most likely struggling, you have the system using the drive, the game using the drive and then your asking it to record, you will need to reduce the quality of the recording in settings and reduce resource use.
  6. ItsRelativity Win User

In game Vs party volume

Hi no its definitely not a headset issue as i can only change the overall volume and reducing that only maked the in game volume even harder to hear. I am tryig to just reduce party volume but cant reduce it further without it being muted completely.
Thema:

1. Game Bar record reduces system volume - Similar Threads - Game Bar record

2. Recording in game voice using game bar

in XboX Insiders
    Recording in game voice using game bar: Is it possible to make game bar only record my voice input when using in game voice chat, rather than recording all input ? submitted by /u/s3cy7 [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox game bar audio does not record my voice

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game bar audio does not record my voice: I have an issue with my XBOX GAME BAR. When i record videos, my audio or (depends on the setting on xbox's own audio section) my friends' audio does not record. When I say "Game" it does not...
  4. XBOX game bar record issues, how to fix windows + alt + r not working at times

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX game bar record issues, how to fix windows + alt + r not working at times: Lately my xbox game bar screen record hasnt been working good. I usually do window + alt + r to record the last minutes of game clips but lately it hasnt been doing it as consistently. The most i...
  5. game Bar does not record my microphone properly

in XBoX on Consoles
    game Bar does not record my microphone properly: When recording a game via Game Bar, my voice sounds somewhat broken on the clip. my mic works perfectly fine, and it only sounds broken on the recording. It is also only my mic audio, not the...
  6. Is there a way with Game Bar, to Record at a different resolution than the Desktop or Game...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way with Game Bar, to Record at a different resolution than the Desktop or Game...: Just wondering how to capture in a different resolution than the Desktop/Default/Game is set at? For example, if your Desktop is set to 1920x1080, and the Game itself starts and runs at...
  7. Xbox Game Bar doesn’t record full screen video. There is black bars all around the gameplay...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Game Bar doesn’t record full screen video. There is black bars all around the gameplay...: I'm using Xbox APP from my Laptop to remoe play from my Xbox Series X console. I make gameplay videos. After recording Hundred videos, I've noticed none of my videos are full screen. All videos...
  8. How do i get game bar capture to record my mic when it is set to record everything?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do i get game bar capture to record my mic when it is set to record everything?: My game bar will record everything but my mic when it is set to record everything. When it is set to record the game and mic it will record the game and my mic. I have tried to repair and reset...
  9. My cursor is out of place when I record using the xbox gaming bar is there any way to fix that?

in XBoX on Windows
    My cursor is out of place when I record using the xbox gaming bar is there any way to fix that?: I’ve been using the xbox gaming bar for quite some time, but I can’t seem to find the place to change the video quality and when I record, my cursor always seems to be out of place. Like for...
  10. Xbox Game Bar will not record internal audio and mic simultaneously when using the 30...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar will not record internal audio and mic simultaneously when using the 30...: When using the 30 second capture feature with capture audio recording set to All (game, enabled mic, apps, system), it does not record microphone audio. Note Game Bar's three options for...