game bar is not allowing background audio and its permissions are unfindable

Discus and support game bar is not allowing background audio and its permissions are unfindable in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; ever since I installed the lockdown browser for a class my gamebar hasn't worked at all, I've since installed lockdown but its permissions are still... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Few_Refrigerator214, Jan 19, 2024.

1. game bar is not allowing background audio and its permissions are unfindable

ever since I installed the lockdown browser for a class my gamebar hasn't worked at all, I've since installed lockdown but its permissions are still flummery beyond all repair.

submitted by /u/Few_Refrigerator214
    [link] [comments]

/u/Few_Refrigerator214, Jan 19, 2024
  2. Vivian Dsena Win User

Party Chat Trouble Exclamation Point Triangle

1. Open the Xbox Game Bar and navigate to its settings: Check the microphone settings within the Game Bar to ensure it's using the correct microphone and that the microphone access is allowed both in-game and while the Game Bar is running in the background.
    2. Background App Permissions: Your computer might have certain settings that prevent apps from running in the background or accessing the microphone when they're not in focus. Check your system's privacy settings to ensure that background apps have the necessary permissions.
    Best Regards by:

Funny Names
  3. Daniel O'Neill1 Win User

Party Chat Trouble Exclamation Point Triangle

Hi all, figured it out so figured I'd make a response.

I haven't a step by step guide but basically my PC was stopping the Xbox game bar from running In the background, so you will need to find out how to allow app background permissions, believe I figured this out with a YouTube video.

Sorry this is probably useless but I managed it and it's now working fine.
  4. Adam Sheetz Win User

Anyone know how to enable xbox game bar to run in the background on windows 11?

Hi Taylor M, my name is Adam.

To enable Xbox Game Bar to run in the background on Windows 11, you can follow these steps:

1. Open Settings and click on Gaming.

2. Click on Xbox Game Bar and turn on the option to Open Xbox Game Bar using a keyboard shortcut.

3. Go back to Apps and select Apps & features.

4. Search for Xbox Game Bar and select Advanced options.

5. Make sure the Background app permissions are turned on.

If the app is still not working, try repairing or resetting it. You can also press Windows + G to open Xbox Game Bar.

I hope this helps!
    Adam.
  5. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

When is snap coming back to xbox

I miss being able to snap youtube and listen to it in the background. Not all videos on youtube are 100% visual for example comedy videos are mostly audio related. Anyways maybe a new update to the youtube app could allow it to play audio in the background
    like spotify, iheartradio and pandora.
  6. PrezidentGarth Win User

Audio Issue - Using Xbox Companion to Stream to Youtube via OBS

Im also having this issue. I did figure out how to get my steelseries 9x to play party audio and my mic audio. I had to allow game bar access to my mic. My problem now is the game audio doesnt come through the stream.
Thema:

game bar is not allowing background audio and its permissions are unfindable

1. game bar is not allowing background audio and its permissions are unfindable - Similar Threads - game bar allowing

2. Recording in game voice using game bar

in XboX Insiders
    Recording in game voice using game bar: Is it possible to make game bar only record my voice input when using in game voice chat, rather than recording all input ? submitted by /u/s3cy7 [link] [comments]
  3. Windows Game Bar Clip Quality worsened

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Game Bar Clip Quality worsened: Hi all, I enjoy gaming in my spare time and saving funny moments I have with mates using the game bar's shortcut to save the last 30 seconds. I've been doing it for years and usually compile a...
  4. Xbox game bar audio does not record my voice

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game bar audio does not record my voice: I have an issue with my XBOX GAME BAR. When i record videos, my audio or (depends on the setting on xbox's own audio section) my friends' audio does not record. When I say "Game" it does not...
  5. Xbox game bar party widget issue

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game bar party widget issue: When I am using Xbox game bar, the party widget often breaks and I can't hear anybody and they can't hear me. This always happens if I get kicked from a party but can also happen at other times...
  6. Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?: In attempting to play with Xbox-owning friends, I thought Microsoft would have had a simple, streamlined program for voice chat between P.C. and Xbox users. It doesn't seem like that's the case....
  7. PC Xbox Game Bar will not allow me to connect to Xbox Live Party Chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    PC Xbox Game Bar will not allow me to connect to Xbox Live Party Chat: When I join a Xbox Live Party Chat from the game bar on my PC I am stuck with "connecting..." under my profile's name while it says everyone else in the party is "disconnected". To my friend's...
  8. Xbox game bar doesn't allow me to share games as status

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox game bar doesn't allow me to share games as status: I just want my friends to know that I'm playing Stardew Valley LMAO I've done most of the things that have been suggested online and apparently, when I tried to change the "others can see your pc...
  9. Xbox Game Bar won't allow me using microphone for confidentiality reasons

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar won't allow me using microphone for confidentiality reasons: When I press Win + G, the Xbox Game Bar shows itself and I can record my game, but when I click on the mic icon to turn it on, it says that my confidentiality settings blocks my mic. However, I...
  10. Won’t allow me to unmute party on Xbox game bar. How do I fix this?

in XboX Insiders
    Won’t allow me to unmute party on Xbox game bar. How do I fix this?: [IMG] submitted by /u/christianjdy [link] [comments]