Game bar dont wanna turn on

Discus and support Game bar dont wanna turn on in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My game bar in windows isn't working. When I turn it on it turn itself off automatically. I tried running cmd and check for any system file error. but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by AnandaDeb, Oct 17, 2018.

1. AnandaDeb
    AnandaDeb Guest

My game bar in windows isn't working. When I turn it on it turn itself off automatically. I tried running cmd and check for any system file error. but that was fine. It didn't find any problem. I also tried to reinstall xbox app and it also didn't work.
    Please help me

:)

AnandaDeb, Oct 17, 2018
  2. Bill-Earl
    Bill-Earl Guest
    Can't turn on game bar

I am not at all sure that this is the best forum for my question...if not, please move it and let me know!

I am trying to use the XBox app to record screen video. From all I have read this should be easy but I can't start the game bar. When I press Win-G; either nothing happens or I get a message that the recording can't be saved, check to see that the folder
    allows files to be saved.

So, if I start settings and go to Gaming and then to Game Bar there is a switch to turn recording on or off. Mine is set to Off. I can set it to On. Then if I simply go to Game DVR and then return to Game Bar, the switch is now Off. In other words, I
    can't seem to turn the recording switch on and have it stay on; it is automatically turning off.

I've tried searching the internet for this problem but have seen a lot of posts about how to turn recording on and off, how to uninstall XBox, etc. but nothing that addresses my problem.

From everything I've read, using the XBox game bar is the most convenient way to do screen captures and video captures but I just can't seem to get around this issue.

I hope it's just something simple I'm overlooking.

Bill-Earl, Oct 17, 2018
  3. Bumberclarts
    Bumberclarts Guest
    crysis 2 diffcult level question

why cant i jus change difficult level and carry on. i dont wanna start again im into the game i dont wanna start again i just wanna change difficult settings

Bumberclarts, Oct 17, 2018
  4. Game bar dont wanna turn on

Hey there AnandaDeb,

Thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry to hear about the issue with the game bar on Windows 10. I recommend to

troubleshoot Game Bar on Windows 10

Try this article out and let us know the results.

XBF Crystal P, Oct 17, 2018
  5. AnandaDeb
    AnandaDeb Guest
    i already did all the steps in the article. it didnt work

AnandaDeb, Oct 17, 2018
  6. XBF Crystal P, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: