Game audio too quiet, chat audio too loud.

Discus and support Game audio too quiet, chat audio too loud. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have the chat mixer turned most of the way to the game sound side but it's still really quiet compared to the party audio. Any ideas? submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/leoz18, Apr 6, 2020.

1. /u/leoz18
    /u/leoz18 Guest

I have the chat mixer turned most of the way to the game sound side but it's still really quiet compared to the party audio. Any ideas?

submitted by /u/leoz18
    [link] [comments]

/u/leoz18, Apr 6, 2020
  2. julosjc Win User

Party Chat is to loud, even on lowest setting.

Hi There,

On your party chat mixer, move it towards the 'game' audio. You can manipulate it till it's mouse quiet. If still too loud - if you have a manual control on your headset, toggle that.
  3. xNikolex Win User

Partychat variable/adaptable Volume

I would love this! Because of some players being too loud i sometimes have to compromise game audio.
  4. verenalambeck Win User

Can't hear players in Xbox Live Party

You Should go to your Audio Options and than check your Audio Settings! Maybe you Chat Audio is set to Quiet!
  5. SigmaTheDJ Win User

Xbox one stereo headset info wanted

The sound quality is great for the price. I have a Stealth 500X headset too and the MS one has better sound quality IMO, although of course it's just stereo and not simulated surround sound like the 500X. If I go back to using the 500X, the sound is really
    "hollow" in comparison. It offers good sound isolation too, although that can make it hard to tell how loud you're talking into the mic sometimes as there's no mic monitoring option. The voice chat quality is really good.

The headset adapter allows you to adjust the balance between game audio and chat/party audio using 2 buttons, so there's not separate volume controls for each. Instead, if you press the game audio button, for example, it will raise the volume of the game
    audio and lower the volume of the chat/party audio by one small step. Using those 2 buttons you can get the right balance so you can hear your friends talking and hear the game audio too. It also has a mute button with a light on it, so that you know when
    your mic is muted, and volume up and down buttons.
  6. David R Gilmore Win User

No sound to Astro A50's via Mixamp... only through new chat adapter

I'm having the same problem, I follow the steps, make it so that voice chat is on full, then hold the chat button etc, and then the chat is really loud with no game audio, so I correct the audio with the game audio button and it turns off after 5 minutes,
    any help? Please?!
Thema:

1. Game audio too quiet, chat audio too loud. - Similar Threads - Game audio too

2. Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...: When I stream on Discord from my Xbox, the audio of the GTA 4 game is not heard in the stream.and I stream another old game like gear of war 1 and 2 and the one I have problems with in gta 4...
  3. Xbox game bar audio does not record my voice

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game bar audio does not record my voice: I have an issue with my XBOX GAME BAR. When i record videos, my audio or (depends on the setting on xbox's own audio section) my friends' audio does not record. When I say "Game" it does not...
  4. No game audio on xbox wireless headset when connected to a voice call

in XBoX on Consoles
    No game audio on xbox wireless headset when connected to a voice call: Ive just bought an Xbox wireless headset. Ive connected it to my Windows 10 PC via bluetooth. Game audio was fine and I was impressed with them. However, I tried to play a multiplayer game and...
  5. Does anyone know how to get game chat audio into obs?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know how to get game chat audio into obs?: Im a new streamer. I got a generic capture card from amazon and a chat link splitter. I get, video capture, and game audio capture but not game chat audio. I have tried everything to get even just...
  6. No game audio on brand new headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    No game audio on brand new headset: e plugged it in correctly but i cant hear game audio, music, or navigation sounds even though I can hear people talking in party chat and discord. I tried manually adjusting my chat mixer but when...
  7. Audio cracking and popping while gaming/moving around UI

in XboX Insiders
    Audio cracking and popping while gaming/moving around UI: Brand new console causing crackling audio issues with headphones (tested two different Sony headphones wired, and Razer Kaira pro for Xbox) on in the dashboard and in game. Tried troubleshooting...
  8. Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X: Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X b58ffff7-5cd1-473c-8490-522e1b9dcab7
  9. I play on Xbox Series X and want game audio in headset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I play on Xbox Series X and want game audio in headset.: I play on my Xbox Series X and I recently bought the Turtle Beach Recon Chat and while I can hear Xbox parties and fortnite voice channels, I can't hear any game audio so I was wondering if there...
  10. Xbox Series X Headset Game Audio Too Loud

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Headset Game Audio Too Loud: I’ve noticed the game audio on my headsets has been incredibly loud since I got my series x. I have to play with the chat mixer 1 above the minimum for game audio. I’ve tested the wireless Astro...