Game audio echo with Astro A50's

Discus and support Game audio echo with Astro A50's in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought the Elite controller and it just came in. Since it has the traditional headphone jack I decided to plug in my Astros directly into the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TexasStuBaby, Dec 15, 2015.

1. TexasStuBaby
    TexasStuBaby Guest

I bought the Elite controller and it just came in. Since it has the traditional headphone jack I decided to plug in my Astros directly into the controller instead of the headset adapter that I have been using. I got the audio balance set pretty good
    between chat and game. BUT... i have a slight echo in my game audio. If I turn down the headset volume through the Xbox, and leave it alone on my headset controls, it eliminates it.... BUT then I can't hear who I'm chatting with. Don't know if I'm missing
    something.

:)

TexasStuBaby, Dec 15, 2015
  2. Echo on xbox one

I have an echo on xbox one in party chat. equal what headset is in use all persons have an echo. Astro a50 also the original microsoft mono headset.

what can i do?

X Punisher Moon, Dec 15, 2015
  3. Phonevon
    Phonevon Guest
    I hear an echo in audio chat

Astro A40 TRs have zero game audio latency.

Still get an echo.

I noticed that the echo is much less in party chat with the A40 TRs though.

I'm taking the Turtle Beach headset back.

Phonevon, Dec 15, 2015
  4. Trust A Zombie Win User

Headset Echo

I have a problem with this but probably not useful for you guys. But I have the Astro A50'S and my voice comes through the headset too like a split second after I speak and because the mic is so sensitive it echoes. So when talking I normally turn the volume
    down on my Astro's and it's fine.
  5. CraftNut-18885D7D-5B Win User

One Update to support optical DD 7.1

According to Astro's website the a40's and a50's have the ability to process the stereo output from the Xbox one into 5.1 or 7.1. I have the Astro a50's and they seem to be processing the signal to 5.1 like the astro website stated. They also recommended
    to have the 7.1 button turned on.
  6. xBustNutZx Win User

Xbox One Stereo Headset Adaptor + Turtle Beach Ear Force PX4

i'm also having the very same problem but i'm using astro a50's. worked perfect until about last week (when i got the XB-one system update, not sure if it's related, just thought i'd mention it).

problems are,

-chat audio cuts in and out

-chat audio won't work what so ever

-party can hear me, but i can't hear them

- audio echoes (both game audio and chat audio)

was thinking that it maybe faulty and was going to send it back to MS for replacement.

Edit: i've also updated the chat adapter and i still have the same issues.
  7. Mogwai Warrior Win User

Gaming HEadset

Astro A50's. Went to the Astro's after having TB's and would never go back.
  8. Mogwai Warrior Win User

Gaming Headsets

I've had the Astro A50's for close to a year now and I love them. After owning the Astro's I wouldn't think about going back to another set of TB's. I owned the TB DX12's before I got the A50's.
Thema:

1. Game audio echo with Astro A50's - Similar Threads - Game audio echo

2. Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...: When I stream on Discord from my Xbox, the audio of the GTA 4 game is not heard in the stream.and I stream another old game like gear of war 1 and 2 and the one I have problems with in gta 4...
  3. Xbox game bar audio does not record my voice

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game bar audio does not record my voice: I have an issue with my XBOX GAME BAR. When i record videos, my audio or (depends on the setting on xbox's own audio section) my friends' audio does not record. When I say "Game" it does not...
  4. No game audio on xbox wireless headset when connected to a voice call

in XBoX on Consoles
    No game audio on xbox wireless headset when connected to a voice call: Ive just bought an Xbox wireless headset. Ive connected it to my Windows 10 PC via bluetooth. Game audio was fine and I was impressed with them. However, I tried to play a multiplayer game and...
  5. Does anyone know how to get game chat audio into obs?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know how to get game chat audio into obs?: Im a new streamer. I got a generic capture card from amazon and a chat link splitter. I get, video capture, and game audio capture but not game chat audio. I have tried everything to get even just...
  6. No game audio on brand new headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    No game audio on brand new headset: e plugged it in correctly but i cant hear game audio, music, or navigation sounds even though I can hear people talking in party chat and discord. I tried manually adjusting my chat mixer but when...
  7. Audio cracking and popping while gaming/moving around UI

in XboX Insiders
    Audio cracking and popping while gaming/moving around UI: Brand new console causing crackling audio issues with headphones (tested two different Sony headphones wired, and Razer Kaira pro for Xbox) on in the dashboard and in game. Tried troubleshooting...
  8. Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X: Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X b58ffff7-5cd1-473c-8490-522e1b9dcab7
  9. I play on Xbox Series X and want game audio in headset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I play on Xbox Series X and want game audio in headset.: I play on my Xbox Series X and I recently bought the Turtle Beach Recon Chat and while I can hear Xbox parties and fortnite voice channels, I can't hear any game audio so I was wondering if there...
  10. Game bar sending output audio or "echo"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game bar sending output audio or "echo": I came across a thread that stated people having this same exact problem....