Game audio does not turn off when watching a Beam stream and on a Party Chat.

Discus and support Game audio does not turn off when watching a Beam stream and on a Party Chat. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When watching a live Beam stream of Madden 2017 the game audio is played throughout the stream along with the person on a Party. Therefore I cannot... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SamInNorthCakalakey, Apr 2, 2017.

1. Game audio does not turn off when watching a Beam stream and on a Party Chat.

When watching a live Beam stream of Madden 2017 the game audio is played throughout the stream along with the person on a Party. Therefore I cannot hear the conversation on the party because the game audio is too loud. I have lowered the volume and also turned
    off all other audio during chat in Xbox settings and it has no effect when using Beam. Also, the mute button on the Beam stream screen that resides on the bottom right does nothing for any type of audio, chat or game volume.

This does not happen when watching a Twitch stream and also on a party chat so I am pretty sure it is not a settings issue.

Am I missing something or is this feature broken?

Sam.

:)

SamInNorthCakalakey, Apr 2, 2017
  2. QuitSplash
    QuitSplash Guest
    Streaming Via Twitch

Is there a way to stream all in game audio? I'm currently watching a stream I did earlier and the game audio is there, my voice is there but game chat wasn't recorded which means conversations I had with people don't make any sense.

How do I also broadcast what other people are saying through party chat or in game chat?

QuitSplash, Apr 2, 2017
  3. Mixer Stream No Longer Prompting To Include Party Audio

Hey Guys,

So since beam has changed over to mixer (may be coincidence and not cause) I can no longer include party audio in my streams. I do the same as I always have, I start a stream and turn on party audio but then nothing happens. No prompt for my friends to accept
    the audio request, no prompt from Xbox to tell me this party is being broadcast.

Has anyone else experienced this and is there a solution?

I contacted Mixer support team and they believe this is an Xbox related issue.

Cheers

Korrupt Soldier, Apr 2, 2017
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

Audio Issue

Chat audio is not captured. You can incude party audio in A live stream, but you must turn that on when you set it up
  5. ​Jamie​ Win User

Twitch Streaming

When you stream through Xbox there is a setting in the twitch app to include party chat. But the party members have to allow their audio to be used. If you have “Party Chat” muted on the broadcast screen (it's in between “Microphone” and “Game”), or won't have the option to include audio.
  6. Nursemorph Win User

Party Chat audio too low when streaming to OBS through the console companion app

I will try to word this as best as possible without it being confusing.

Xbox Streaming Setup -

I use an Xbox one and a PC to stream my Xbox gameplay to OBS via the console companion app.

However, I always find that my party chat audio is too low, I can turn it up in the "OBS Desktop Audio" setting, which seems to increase game and party chat audio. But in order for OBS to pickup the game and party chat audio, I need to it be playing out of my monitor speakers.

If I have this too loud, then there is an echo on stream, as the audio coming from the monitors is replayed through my USB microphone. Is there any way that I can increase the audio without having to increase it through my monitor too?

My Xbox controller is connected to my Xbox, with earphones I use to speak to party chat. I have a USB mic that I use to talk to people in chat.

If you have any questions about the setup or any vital information I have missed out, please let me know. Thanks.
    Don't know for sure as it's been a long time since I had a monitor with built-in speakers (and don't know your make and model) but can you not mute the monitor's speakers? OBS doesn't actually need the speakers to be outputting anything, just setup so they will output if on....when I stream, I have my audio going through a stereo and, once I am satisfied the audio is right, I turn the stero off.
  7. Timmie3054 Win User

Separating chat from game audio while streaming from xbox one to PC

For me, I tend to use strictly party chat when I am communicating with my friends.

If I want to separate the party chat audio from the in-game audio,, I have to make a party in the Xbox App on Windows 10. You don't have to have your xbox even on at this point. Once the party has started in the Xbox App and my buddies join, I can hear them
    fine through my xbox headset.

Now once you actually turn on your xbox, and start streaming. The Audio for the game will come through your speakers, and the audio for the Party should remain through the headset, both separate from each other.

Its not the best solution, but its definitely a clever workaround., however its not really that ideal, because it is a pain to work with, because you cannot control the party while streaming within the xbox. You literally have to end the stream and return
    into the xbox app to configure the party settings.

Other than that, the only downside is, that any VOIP chat from any games will still want to push through your speakers and not your headset.
  8. KatapillaKi11a Win User

Mic not working in the xbox app and in party chat while streaming

Hey i just wanted to chime in case someone else has this same issue.

When streaming to PC from Xbox One here's this is the process to get party chat to work.

Turn on your xbox, get into your party and into the game.

Turn on streaming to PC.

Turn off your controller and turn it back on and it will work.

Not sure why I have to do this, but it's the only way to make it work.
Thema:

Game audio does not turn off when watching a Beam stream and on a Party Chat.

1. Game audio does not turn off when watching a Beam stream and on a Party Chat. - Similar Threads - Game audio does

2. Xbox game bar audio does not record my voice

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game bar audio does not record my voice: I have an issue with my XBOX GAME BAR. When i record videos, my audio or (depends on the setting on xbox's own audio section) my friends' audio does not record. When I say "Game" it does not...
  3. Does anyone know how to get game chat audio into obs?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know how to get game chat audio into obs?: Im a new streamer. I got a generic capture card from amazon and a chat link splitter. I get, video capture, and game audio capture but not game chat audio. I have tried everything to get even just...
  4. Why does my Xbox game chat work but no game audio or sounds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox game chat work but no game audio or sounds: I just got the Astro A10 headset and have tried every way I could possibly find and think of. I just then managed to get the mic to work when spoken into and can hear other people in the Xbox...
  5. does my twitch stream still pick up party audio when we switch party to in game chat on...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    does my twitch stream still pick up party audio when we switch party to in game chat on...: does my twitch stream still pick up party audio when we switch party to in game chat on xbox? 536155e3-e923-48ea-817c-350e1ab71b7a
  6. Why does Xbox game bar mute audio when I start a recording?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Xbox game bar mute audio when I start a recording?: When I open Xbox Game bar it never remembers which device I set for default output or input device on either the Mix or Voice tab. When I record a clip or Start a recording it auto mutes and I'm...
  7. Why does the mic audio only work when the Xbox game bar is actively open?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does the mic audio only work when the Xbox game bar is actively open?: The mic audio works perfectly fine when I have the Xbox game bar open but, when it Is closed the mic isn'tbeing picked up. 36e51d7b-e67b-4d51-b4d0-37ad18b71460
  8. Why does my game audio sound bad when in a party?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my game audio sound bad when in a party?: Every time I join a Xbox party on my pc it makes my game audio sound distorted and choppy. I first ran into this problem on Fortnite, when I joined my friends Xbox party it completely switched up...
  9. does my twitch stream still pick up party audio when we switch party to in game chat on...

in XBoX on Windows
    does my twitch stream still pick up party audio when we switch party to in game chat on...: does my twitch stream still pick up party audio when we switch party to in game chat on xbox? 536155e3-e923-48ea-817c-350e1ab71b7a
  10. Does Xbox game bar have an option to include my mic audio for my friend who is streaming in...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does Xbox game bar have an option to include my mic audio for my friend who is streaming in...: I play on PC with friends that play on xbox and i talk to them using the party system from the Xbox game bar. Some of them stream and said that i need to allow my audio to be included so they can...