Game and save data gone

Discus and support Game and save data gone in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Let me start off by saying that I have been in quarantine for the last couple of days, and since Cyberpunk 2077 just came out, the overwhelming... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by napalm1229, Dec 13, 2020.

1. napalm1229
    napalm1229 Guest

Game and save data gone

Let me start off by saying that I have been in quarantine for the last couple of days, and since Cyberpunk 2077 just came out, the overwhelming majority of my last 48 hours has been spent playing and enjoying it. Well not 5 minutes ago I went to move my
    Xbox One from one room to another and when I plugged everything back in Cyberpunk and all its save data was gone, had to redownload it from the store but while doing so I investigated the save data, completely gone, not a trace of any save data ever existing.
    Needless to say I'm fairly frustrated right now, any input as to why exactly in the hell this happened or if there is any way to fix it would be appreciated.

:)

napalm1229, Dec 13, 2020
  2. Jabberwock12 Win User

Saved game data gone

if you quit your game while it was still running, its more than probable your game save was corrupted and it went back to where your original save was. A 2nd suggestion could be its just a hiccup in the server and your level 48 may just come back after a
    day or 2. If the 1st case is more likely, always remember to save your game, and if on multiplayer always remember to quit first, goto the main menu and make sure all saving game icons are free and clear before turning a game off...

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuADO00lGM4]

and a video of what to do in order to get your gold camo back by playing if you don't know already...
  3. oOYou SuckOo Win User

Does uninstall game delete saved game progress?

It does delete the save data. I just uninstalled a game and the save file for it is gone. I don't know if the cloud copy of the file is gone as well.
  4. AcerHero Win User

Save data Gone

I can play the game just fine, it even says it's "saving" while in game, but if I quit to the main menu there's no continue option and it acts like a new game.
  5. Gir goes RAWR Win User

Save data Gone

now it doesn't even load up games
  6. AcerHero Win User

Save data Gone

the exact same thing is happening with my game! If you find a solution please tell me!
Thema:

Game and save data gone

1. Game and save data gone - Similar Threads - Game save data

2. Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s: I have the DLC’s for Left 4 dead purchased and have for a long time and they used to work. My cloud saved data now says that its full and when it prompts me to click when I’m trying to load Left 4...
  3. How do I transfer game save data from one Xbox profile to another Xbox profile?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I transfer game save data from one Xbox profile to another Xbox profile?: I made a new account because have been using my dads Microsoft account, and I can't figure out how to transfer my data. aa01aabb-9203-4ff0-a160-c0742a4fbc6b
  4. Ive been getting the we cant save more data for this game or app error and i cant find a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ive been getting the we cant save more data for this game or app error and i cant find a...: Ive been getting the error every time ive tried to load up baldurs gate 3 and nothing is working to fix it 0713df8e-1234-4c7c-a8e0-027a95346947
  5. I keep getting we can't save more data for this game or app. What do I do

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting we can't save more data for this game or app. What do I do: So I load up fall out 4 and this message come up. But I have more than enough storage and two storage drives. I tried taking out the storage drives but it still says it....
  6. Is game data saved to external drive when moving games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is game data saved to external drive when moving games?: I just bought a 5 TB Seagate game drive for Xbox. I was surprised to find that it only stores games, and you have to move them to the Xbox 'S' in order to play them. My question is, if you play a...
  7. Xbox one keeps saying can’t save anymore data for this game or app I

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one keeps saying can’t save anymore data for this game or app I: I’ve tried clearing cache and it keeps doing it 60fdc5a0-d069-4d5f-a5e3-6520e43d0320
  8. Lost saved game data - RDR2 (Xbox One Series S)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost saved game data - RDR2 (Xbox One Series S): During Summer holidays here down in Australia I decided I'd get back to playing Red Dead Redemption 2. I'd already completed the story once. Around a year ago I decided I'd try and do all the...
  9. How do I get back my saved game data for Forza horizon 4 PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get back my saved game data for Forza horizon 4 PC?: Hello, I have recently bought a new PC and installed WIN 11. On my previous PC I had WIN10. So I signed into windows store to get fresh new installation of FH4. I installed every DLC and started...
  10. Lost all of my game progression due to a data save being full

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost all of my game progression due to a data save being full: While trying to get onto baldurs gate 3 I got a message saying the data save was full and I need to delete some data I reset my console thinking it would fix it instead when I booted it back up I...