Game and party invites not showing up

Discus and support Game and party invites not showing up in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; im not receiving game invites or party invites. My nat is set to open showing no problems in the network settings. aae29d52-742b-4b18-9a88-361febc43e3d Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Rolaebe, Dec 26, 2015.

1. Rolaebe
    Rolaebe Guest

im not receiving game invites or party invites. My nat is set to open showing no problems in the network settings.

:)

Rolaebe, Dec 26, 2015
  2. Xbox One friends appearing offline

Same issue. We had 3 in party and in game, and now everyone is showing offline and resetting the box does not resolve the issue. Can't invite.

ProrasoDaRogue, Dec 26, 2015
  3. JollyRoger20
    JollyRoger20 Guest
    Notifications, Invites, etc. not working

So for the past week or so I've come to realize I've had some problems with things on my Xbox One. For starters, notifications of practically any kind are not showing up. This includes game invites, party invites, when my favorites sign on, etc. This
    also means that I can't join any game I'm invited to since I don't actually receive anything, or at the very least it's not showing up. This also has caused parties to be weird for me where someone joins my party but not only do I not get the notification,
    but the snapped party app won't display their name at all. I have no idea why any of this is happening considering I've checked and still have notifications on and haven't changed anything.

JollyRoger20, Dec 26, 2015
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: