Game and dlc transfer

Discus and support Game and dlc transfer in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; In november im going to buy an xbox one x and recently i boight the dlcs for destiny 2 if i were to tramsferr destiny 2 would it transfere the dlcs as... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by michaelfrendo1, Oct 8, 2018.

1. Game and dlc transfer

In november im going to buy an xbox one x and recently i boight the dlcs for destiny 2 if i were to tramsferr destiny 2 would it transfere the dlcs as well because im confused

Thanks

:)

michaelfrendo1, Oct 8, 2018
  2. Can you transfer DLC to another account?

I got my sisters old Xbox 360 in my room, She had forza 4 and some DLC and she said I could have the DLC and the games. I got my own Xbox LIVE account and I want to transfer her DLC to my account. Can I play the DLC on my xbox on my account without transferring?
    Or do I need to transfer the DLC to my account to play it? If i have to transfer it, How?

SuperBlacky64, Oct 8, 2018
  3. eLbiChaN
    eLbiChaN Guest
    Xbox Data Question

Me and my wife currently share an xbox, she has her own profile with her own games and downloads as do i. Im getting another xbox and my question is when i transfer the data to the new xbox will it transfer only my games' profile and dlc or will transfer
    everything? Im not sure how it works. Does DLC and data stay recorded on the gamertag?

eLbiChaN, Oct 8, 2018
  4. XBF Lance J
    XBF Lance J Guest

Game and dlc transfer

Hey Michael,

Any digital content purchased (subscriptions, games, DLC, etc) is linked with your account, so it will carry over once you download your account unto your new Xbox One X.

XBF Lance J, Oct 8, 2018
  5. Forgot to mention i have the standard xbox one

6. Thanks because i have been searching it up and kept on getting confused so thanks it helped alot

7. I think also its a child account

8. XBF Jeremy Z
    XBF Jeremy Z Guest

Game and dlc transfer

Hello Michael,

Thank you for contacting Forum support!

As long as you have the main account set up on the console it'll share over the games.

You would just need to install the content you can also set your account as the "home".

How to designate an Xbox One console as your home Xbox

Let me know if that helps.

Thank you.

XBF Jeremy Z, Oct 8, 2018
  9. Saeleth
    Saeleth Guest
    Hi there!

Your purchases are tied to your account, so when you login on your X your games will be there ready for download

Saeleth, Nov 2, 2018
  10. XJaySC Win User

Playing add-ons

You must purchase the DLC for the game on the same account the game was purchased on. The game is licensed to her account while the DLC is licensed to yours. I do not believe there is away to transfer those licenses.

Unfortunately, i believe, you may have to purchase the DLC again on her account. If there is away to transfer the licenses someone will chime in.
  11. CrazY1985 Win User

my games wont show on my new account

games and bought dlc can't be transferred between accounts.
  12. NeoDan123 Win User

Minecraft DLC

Some DLC is not transferable between the 2 versions of the game.
  13. ngocphi Win User

Transfer xBox DLC to a different account

You don't

Dlc and games are not transferable between accounts
  14. Patrick James1 Win User

How do I Use my XBOX DLC On PC?

That honestly really sucks. I Get why Save's might not transfer for some games but not transferring DLC Makes no sense.
Thema:

Game and dlc transfer

1. Game and dlc transfer - Similar Threads - Game dlc transfer

2. Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s: I have the DLC’s for Left 4 dead purchased and have for a long time and they used to work. My cloud saved data now says that its full and when it prompts me to click when I’m trying to load Left 4...
  3. Microsoft Store device limit causing DLC to be unavailable in game

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Store device limit causing DLC to be unavailable in game: I was having an issue with my ROG Ally where Vampire Survivors was not loading the DLC in the game. After a lot of unsuccessful trial and error, uninstalling/installing, and research on forums, I...
  4. Remnant 2 DLC Problem - not available in game

in XboX Insiders
    Remnant 2 DLC Problem - not available in game: I have a problem with Remnant 2. I own the Ultimate Edition and play it on PC. Before that I played this game on the Xbox and there were no problems there. I installed it via the Xbox app and the...
  5. Is it possible to transfer DLC and games bought digitally from my Xbox 360 to my Xbox One?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to transfer DLC and games bought digitally from my Xbox 360 to my Xbox One?: I was wondering if I could transfer my games and DLC that I bought on my Xbox 360 to my Xbox One, and if so, how? 49e01af5-2245-4305-a4c4-72c471d44745
  6. Persona 3 Reload PC - Unable to load game due to missing P4G BGM DLC

in XboX Insiders
    Persona 3 Reload PC - Unable to load game due to missing P4G BGM DLC: I pre-ordered a digital copy of Persona 3 Reload, and it came with the P4G BGM DLC. I have a save file on Xbox with this DLC enabled. However, I am unable to load the same save file on the PC...
  7. Unable to transfer games/DLC from Xbox 360 to Xbox One via Cloud Storage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to transfer games/DLC from Xbox 360 to Xbox One via Cloud Storage: I recently used a couple of gift cards to buy some DLC for Borderlands. As far as I know, although the original Borderlands is backward compatible with Xbox One, the DLC is not which is why there...
  8. Xbox GamePass Cloud Gaming DLC is not Transferring to Purchased Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox GamePass Cloud Gaming DLC is not Transferring to Purchased Game: This is specific to Dead by Daylight - I have purchased items (skins, characters) and have made progress in the cloud gaming side, but none of this is available on my recently purchased copy of...
  9. Xbox one s to Xbox one s transfer, no game saves or dlc on new one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one s to Xbox one s transfer, no game saves or dlc on new one: I transferred my old Xbox one S, using a external hard drive, to a new Xbox one S, as the disk drive on the first one packed in, it is worth noting that there was pleanty of storage on the...
  10. Transfer DLC and game saves to a new profile (same xbox360) for my son - possible ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transfer DLC and game saves to a new profile (same xbox360) for my son - possible ?: Done a bit of research, but getting confused now. I'll try and be as clear as I can. My 6yo son recently got into Lego in a big way, so I got him a few games for my xbox360. I didn't bother to...