G29 Forza horizon Game Pass ultimate

Discus and support G29 Forza horizon Game Pass ultimate in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Good Evening, I currently have a Logitech G29 that is well recognized on my PC. The problem is : on Forza Horizon 5 launched on the Game Pass Cloud,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Facilibear, Jan 2, 2023.

1. Facilibear
    Facilibear Guest

Good Evening,

I currently have a Logitech G29 that is well recognized on my PC. The problem is : on Forza Horizon 5 launched on the Game Pass Cloud, the wheel isnt recognized at all..

Is it normal due to the Beta version ?

Have a nice day.

:)

Facilibear, Jan 2, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

3. XBF Diego M Win User

Forza Horizon 4 - Ultimate - DLC entitlements

Hi Tenebrarum,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forms. I'd be happy to answer that.

Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate edition is not included with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. Only the Standard edition is available from the Xbox Game Pass for Console and PC that comes with subscribing to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. You can see from the

Forza Horizon 4 product page on the Microsoft Store
    that the Standard edition is included with Game Pass and the other more expensive editions are discounted with Game Pass, but not included.

Subscribing to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate will give you early access to Gears of War 5 Ultimate Edition 4 days before release but that is the only Ultimate edition content you'll get with the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate as of right now.

I hope that clears things up.
  4. GiDARiDA Win User

I would like to buy the forza 4 at the discounted price of 44,910 won applied in the game pass.

thank you

44,910 won was forza horizon 4 ultimate additional bundle price with game pass standard user
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Forza Horizon 4 - DLCs not available from Ultimate Edition

Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition is not included in Game Pass Ultimate. Only the standard edition of the game is included. If you want to play the add-ons as well, then you will have to purchase them.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (PC) Fall Guys 'Robo Rabbit' perk not working

That's not exactly true. Forza Horizon 5 is included in both PC Game Pass and Ultimate. Ultimate is just a bundled subscription of Game Pass for console, PC Game Pass, and Gold. It doesn't change what is included with Game Pass for console or Game Pass for PC. It also wouldn't have any affect on Fall Guys since that is not part of Game Pass at all.
Thema:

1. G29 Forza horizon Game Pass ultimate - Similar Threads - G29 Forza horizon

2. Can someone help with this game-breaking issue? (Assetto Corsa Logitech G29)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone help with this game-breaking issue? (Assetto Corsa Logitech G29): Hi, I have an issue that literally just started occurring yesterday on my G29 in Assetto Corsa, which my G29 has been working fine and well on for about 5 months now. Basically, suddenly my force...
  3. Hi, I'm in St Maarten, an island in the Caribbean. I have a Logitech G29 steering wheel...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, I'm in St Maarten, an island in the Caribbean. I have a Logitech G29 steering wheel...: I see Forza Horizon 5 has drag racing. Will I be able to use the cloud version down here? Can I purchase the game, so I don't have to stream it? Our internet is barely decent, at 35 Megabits. I...
  4. G29 ffb not working on forza motorsport

in XBoX on Consoles
    G29 ffb not working on forza motorsport: G29 force feedback isn't working on forza motorsport, steering and pedals are perfect, just no ffb, the other games I play are fh4, fh5, fm7 and the wheel works perfect with all of them, ffb works...
  5. Will my Logitech G29 work with xbox cloud gaming?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will my Logitech G29 work with xbox cloud gaming?: I have a Logitech G29 and I wanna set it up to my PC to play Forza Horizon 5, but I play it on Xbox Cloud Gaming. So I wanna know if I would be able to use it before I set it up....
  6. I cant conect my g29 to forza horizon 4

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant conect my g29 to forza horizon 4: When i go to settings in fh4 i only see keyboard and controller i cant see wheel bc21e015-3bcc-47b5-8870-c41456984ef4
  7. G29 weird centering spring in Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    G29 weird centering spring in Forza Horizon 5: Recently, I bought the G29 gaming wheel, and I have had a few problems so far. The first problem got fixed by uninstalling Logitech Gaming Software (I suppose it won't work properly with both GHub...
  8. Why doesn't my G29 steering wheel not ant to work?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why doesn't my G29 steering wheel not ant to work?: My G29 doesn't want to calibrate or be dectected but all the buttons and other things work, could I have some help. Also I have a blinking light next to the PS3/PS4 option. No FFB or sensing...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 does not configure the keys of the logitech G29 steering wheel

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 does not configure the keys of the logitech G29 steering wheel: Hi, I'm sorry if I'm posting in the wrong place I do not speak English and I need help, I bought the Forza Horizon 4 game and I'm having difficulty setting up my Logitech G29 steering wheel,...
  10. G29 Shifter doesn’t work with Forza 7 on XBox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    G29 Shifter doesn’t work with Forza 7 on XBox: Can anyone give me some guidance in using the G920 wheel and G29 shifter with Forza7/6/3 on an Xbox console? The wheel and shifter is recognized and works with Project Cars 2 but only the wheel...